ENTREC is a leading provider of heavy lift and heavy haul services with offerings encompassing crane services, heavy haul transportation, engineering, logistics and support. ENTREC is expanding its Crane Services to the Wood Buffalo region. Our plan is to locally operate a modern, well maintained and extensive fleet of cranes.
As a result of this expansion we are recruiting for a CRANE OPERATIONS MANAGER to work in the Fort McMurray region as well as other project based locations. The successful candidate will work closely with clients and Crane Services staff, including the overall supervision of the local crane division.
- Previous management experience is required – 7+ years preferred.
- Exceptional leadership abilities, proven past experience in building and maintaining a strong team.
- The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to safety.
- Crane industry experience and superior knowledge of the crane business.
- A Class 3 or better license with a clean abstract is preferred.
- Journeyman Crane Operator or equivalent is preferred.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
ENTREC is a leader in employee compensation. We offer excellent wages, competitive benefits, participation in a company matching pension plan, and the opportunity for our employees to become owners through the purchase of company stock through RRSP or TFSA.