Position: Purchasing Administration Coordinator
Reporting to: Supervisor, Purchasing
Location: Brampton, ON
As a member of our purchasing team, you will use your honed data entry and attention to detail
skills to coordinate daily activities within product maintenance as assigned.
- Accurately maintaining eOne’s database (item creation, pack/BOM set up, dates,
pricing, product discontinuation, vendor transfers etc.)
- Retrieve all necessary information for new release/catalogue items such as synopsis, actors, directors, etc.
- Price Protection coordination
- Communicate effectively across departments
- Various special projects and other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of purchasing, and database maintenance an asset
- 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly proficient keyboarding and computer database skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Commitment to delivering and continuously improving excellence in
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English language
- Positive and professional attitude under pressure
Indeed - 14 months ago
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a leading international entertainment company that specializes in the acquisition, production and...