Position: A/R Administrator
Reporting to: Credit Manager
Location: Calgary, AB
The A/R Administrator will be responsible for handling the assigned A/R portfolio and related functions with various internal and external contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review aging report to plan the scheduling of collection calls/ reconciliation work to reduce past due balances and meet company targets.
- Liaise with internal Entertainment One staff to ensure credit notes and corrections are completed to keep accounts clean. (e.g. provide information to sales and other departments, and to obtain proof of deliveries, input adjustments etc within the necessary time frame).
- Manage credit hold process and communicate with all affected internal and external customers in a timely manner. Liaise with the sales department to facilitate proactive release of order or payment.
- Immediate contact with customers to clarify disputed or collection issues with in-depth reconciliation detail.
- Evaluate and recommend credit line changes based on collection issues, accounts to be closed, or 3rd party collection action be initiated based on collections efforts/issues.
- Obtain various reports (D&B, PPSA, trade references, bank reports, financial statements) as deemed necessary to process new credit applications and updating existing customer credit files to maintain account portfolio at an acceptable risk level.
- To prepare request forms for customers credit limit increase, for review and approval by Credit Manager, National Credit Manager, VP-Finance, depending on the approval amount.
- Other duties as requested by Management.
- 2-3 years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Post secondary education
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Positive and professional attitude under pressure
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Previous experience with Elite Accounting functions is preferred
- MS Office skills
Please ensure that you include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Entertainment One Ltd (LSE:ETO) is a leading international entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production and...