Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Its okay
Management Assistant (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYSeptember 9, 2014
Extremely fast paced, long hours, they give you a lot of room to make decisions and business plans
Fast Paced Environment with room for promotion
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Fremont, CASeptember 9, 2014
A very busy sales environment where you can learn a lot about running a business and managing employees. Lots of room to get promoted quickly if you work hard and perform.
Starter Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 9, 2014
It's ok to learn about the ins and outs of running a business, but overall not a career for most people. Greed and selfishness ran our area and it didn't feel right after a while.
Very Fun place to Work, Very fast passed
Customer service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Open office, make sure the office was ready, make she we had all the cars we need for that day. If we didn't then I would find where the were and have the drives go and get them.
long days and low pay
CSR (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: pleasant worklife
Cons: low pay and no advancement
Routine customer service calls daily, no advancement and low pay for those without degree
Great pay if you don't want a life outside of ERAC
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Mobile, ALSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: compensation once you become a branch manager
Cons: work-life balance, hypocrital environment
Enterprise has the opportunity to allow someone to advance and bring home a great paycheck. The only problem is what you give up to make the money. You literally have to be willing to sell your soul and devote every ounce of time you have into this job. It took me almost years to realize that money is not worth my happiness and time with my family.
Service Agent (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 8, 2014
• Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
• Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
• Vacuums interiors of vehicles – more... to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
• Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
• Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
• Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
• Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
• Paints engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking material.
• Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using container of touchup paint.
• Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition. – less
Not one day was ever the same.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER/MODA OPS TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 7, 2014
Constantly challenged and learning. Enjoyed the diversity of the position and people I coordinated with.
Fun Place to work
Remarketing Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), Westlake, OHSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: new cars, good pay
Cons: laid off
Fun place to work with fair options in advancement. Worked with some of the greatest people around. Get to drive new cars every day
Fun place to work.
driver/ part-time (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: discounts on car rentals.
Cons: no health insurance.
While taking care of my aging Parents I needed to work part-time so I could keep the lights on and the water running so I did not have to sell the house.
Mixed Feeling
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Metairie, LASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: job training, pay, camaraderie
Cons: hours, difficult customers, upper management
I was a mid-level manager there for years. I learned A LOT about business, management and how to deliver exceptional customer service. I made some of the BEST friends at that company. Enteprprise is a great stepping stone job. I miss all of the good times that I had there. On the flip side, I learned that upper management couldn't care any less about – more... you! They are extremely friendly and caring when you are performing well but God forbid you start to slip. You will find out just how replaceable you are. It is pretty difficult to get terminated from the company but they will make sure you feel threatened and make your life miserable enough that you leave. – less
Entry Level Office Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), minneapolis mnSeptember 5, 2014
Constant answering phone calls, customer disputes, and billing errors. I learned a lot about the in's and out's of a successful business and what drives sales and competition. Co-workers are revolving every few months, but everyone is light hearted and fun. Hardest part of the job is the monotonus work you do. Can be rather dull at times.
Great job for college student
Service agent (Former Employee), Oroville, CASeptember 5, 2014
a typical day at work involved detailing cars and picking up cars. Its a great job for a college student given that most of the employees were once college students themselves. Management is really flexible with school schedules.
Pay great and rewards are great
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), MISeptember 5, 2014
Everything was great except there is really no work life balance at all
Good job
Full-Time Service Agent (Current Employee), Burleson, TXSeptember 4, 2014
fast pace enviroment. good place to work if in school. management looks after everyone.
Good privately owned company to work for.
Customer Service Representative TYS Airport (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNSeptember 4, 2014
Enterprise was a great company to work for with good benefits. There were plenty of opportunities to move up, but also a lot of others looking to move up at the same time which sometimes caused slow advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers and open door policy. The hardest part was how fast paced the job would get as soon as – more... a flight landed. – less
Enterprise
Service Agent (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: freedom, teamwork
Cons: low pay
Working for enterprise ive learned to take action on my own, it has been great working for this company, and I would encourage my friends to seek employment at enterprise.
Automotive Rental/Retail Company
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Merriam, KSSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: hire from within, performance based bonuses
Cons: non-sales positions are dead end
Top 10 in hiring new Graduates. Entry Level Sales Management Trainee Program provides hands on and "classroom" style training with testing bonuses. Management Positions are hired from within as individuals work their way up.
Fun people. Very hard work. Not worth the pay
Management Assistant, Group 23 Area AF (Former Employee), San FranciscoSeptember 3, 2014
Its true you learn a lot and can move up the ranks fast, but it's not worth the time you have to put in.
Fun plce to work
Part- time driver (Former Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 3, 2014
Just drove vehicles from one location to another. Very easy going job just not enough hours to work .

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos