Pros: get to become a branch manager and run an office
Cons: lay offs and advancement opportunities
• Responsible for the supervision of daily rental operations.
• Handle proper procedures for preventative maintenance of vehicles.
• Control fleet management to maximize profit.
• Go marketing to different industries to acquire new business.
• Trained in the areas of management, finance, sales, and customer service.
• Learn staff functions, operations, – more... management viewpoints, company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
• Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers.
• Ensure performance plans are set, maintained, and continuously improving.
• Collaborate across departments to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
• Plan and prepare branch plan daily and weekly to ensure proper flow of vehicle inventory.
• Demonstrate exceptional time management, problem solving and customer relations skills.
• Advice upper management on vehicle availability and course of action needed to acquire more business. – less