Enterprise Rent-A-Car
1,860 reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Long hours, no breaks and mismanaged at times
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Long Beach, cAAugust 14, 2014
- Worked very long hours
- breaks are never on time if any
- co-workers are fun
- advancement opportunities are slow
Productive and fun workplace, good environment and even better management
Car Prep (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Pros: driving different vehicles, opportunity for advancement.
Cons: can be stressful
A typical workday at Enterprise was very productive with a lot of driving, which I enjoyed, and meeting new people daily. I kearned how to interact with different people and learned about cleaning cars effectively. The management was one of the best I ever worked for. The manager knew how to properly communicate with the employees and even got involved – more... with helping us clean cars. The co-workers were also respectful and easy to work with. The hardest part of this job was delivering cars in rush hour traffic, the most enjoyable part was driving different kinds of vehicles. – less
Good work life balance
Administrative (Current Employee), VirginiaAugust 13, 2014
Work life balance is stressed at Enterprise. They try to be as flexible with us as possible. Currently under new management with some changes occurring.
Great place to learn a diverse skill set and decide career direction
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAAugust 13, 2014
Enterprise's diverse set of job responsibilities allow for exposure to many aspects of business. This allows one to hone in on what he/she excels at and enjoys in order to decide the direction of one's career. Work/life balance leaves much to me desired as most entry to mid level positions require a retail type work schedule with many weekends and evenings – more... spent at work. – less
Fun working environment
Management Assistant (Current Employee), AyrAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: long working hours
During a typical day at work I will run things and plan the day, for example making sure we have the cars to do our deals, and also have some cars there for my colleague to offer upgrades to customers should they wish a bigger vehicle. I have to find a balance so that we are fully utilising the majority of our fleet on a daily basis.

It is always a – more... fun working environment as I get on very well with my colleagues and we are always laughing making our day easier and go in quicker, with work always getting done efficiently.

The most enjoyable/rewarding part of my job is when a customer is genuinely happy with everything you have done for them to get them back on the road and have thought your service was faultless. It makes you know you're doing a great job and motivates you! – less
Productive day consistently moving cars.
Driver/Staging Agent (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: paid lunch break if taken on site, driving new cars
Cons: kind of boring after a while
Move cars from enterprise lot upstairs to the Alamo, National, and Enterprise lot to customers and parking spots all day. Pretty easy and technical within parking different cars. Must know where each row of cars go to direct customers to appointed rows. Help customers with the start and essential basic functions of the car.
My job is
Manager Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa Bay, FLAugust 13, 2014
Help Customers in their car rental needs.make the operation easy f, find fact their interests and needs.Train new employee on the work duties train them on sales and customer service. take care of customers complains and find the way to solve their issues , manage the fleet and support my team need .make it easy for them to make their decisions is correct.
Great training program!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), College Park, MDAugust 12, 2014
Great sales training program, not much work life balance, great for a recent college grad!
Great Place to Work
Account Manager - Remarketing (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 12, 2014
EAN Holdings is definitely a great company to work for. You learn so much about customer service, sales, marketing and running a business. There are definitely pros and cons, but overall I have developed great skill sets that I will forever be thankful for as I continue to grow in my career.
sales and service driven culture.
Account representative (Former Employee), albany new yorkAugust 12, 2014
The management trainee program is a excellent training program that gives you all the skills, knowledge, and information necessary to run your own business.
Hard Work
Management Trainee Internship (Former Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 11, 2014
you learn a lot and its a really demanding job but once you leave everybody wants you.
Friendly co-workers.
Part-Time Driver (Current Employee), Fairfield, NJAugust 11, 2014
Job involved alot of travel in one day, many times out of state. You never knew how long your work day would be.
Fun and Professional Work Environment
Management Trainee/ Intern (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, NJAugust 11, 2014
It was a good overall experience with Enterprise. I have learned many different skills and techniques regarding customer service, sales, and management. The people at Enterprise professional and involved in your development. However, the work is not challenging. I would like to be challenged on a daily basis.
Great people and employees
Fleet Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 11, 2014
Great place to work but advancement opportunities are limited.
enterprise work environment
Customer Service (Current Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 11, 2014
*Work shift 2pm-Close (6:30ish)
-Detail cars( vacuum and wipe down interior, wash exterior)
- Pick up and drop off rental cars to and from customers
-Management is very good, organized and well trained
-Coworkers are very teamed orientated and friendly
-Hardest part of the job is working outside
Fast paced, customer service and sales oriented workplace.
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Tustin, CAAugust 9, 2014
Maintaining accounts and creating new business through marketing. Selling protection products to customers in order to boost revenue. Providing exceptional customer service to ensure repeat business. The hours and the sales expectations can be exhausting but the learning opportunities are abundant.
great job
service agent (Former Employee), Manchester, NHAugust 9, 2014
Pros: company incentives
Cons: not always working under favorable conditions
i loved the job, workers, and management, a great place to work, especially for sales or ladder climbing.
Fun work environment
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Broomfield, COAugust 8, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: hours
Tough work life balance, but great people and money is good if you make it
Great company to work for
Internship (Current Employee), Heathrow airport, EnglandAugust 8, 2014
Pros: bonuses, free lunches, nights out paid by the company
Cons: long hours of non stop work. dealing with un happy customers.
Working for different parts of Enterprise and working at different locations had showed me so much about the company. Enterprise is a company that understands that their employees work long and hard hours, so they try to compliment them with benefits. Either by free food and drinks, nights out paid by the company's, or even bonuses for people who are – more... top in sales. I have met so many great people throughout my experience with enterprise and have been trained on so many levels. For example, customer service, sales techniques, hard work in a fats pace environment, and working in groups. Enterprise has made me mature and molded me into a hard worker who is dedicated to the company's needs. I am looking forwarded to leaving Enterprise for bigger and better things, but will never forget what this company has done for me in the past 5 years. – less
Good first job out of College
Manager (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHAugust 7, 2014
Fast paced
Long days
Sales
Learn alot about running a business

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos