Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enterprsie
Sales Agent (Former Employee), MOApril 8, 2014
I booked Reservations and performed quality customer service.
good first job
Branch Manager (Former Employee), undisclosedApril 8, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: high stress
Looks good on resume but you end up lying to customers and putting up with the sum of the earth. Nothing like having 15 reservations and no cars. High Stress level
Job is for college grads only.
Service Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, OHApril 7, 2014
I wouldn't recommend working for enterprise unless you have a college degree. The hours and salary are terrible. No room for advancement in company.
Great company to start your career in Sales and Management.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2014
Pros: fun competitive environment, good bonuses, great pay if you can get into upper management positions
Cons: poor work life balance and hard to get into upper management
This is a great company with a fun culture. It really teaches you how to sell and manage others in very fast-paced retail environment. Upper management has made this a fun and friendly place to work and they do all that they can to promote from within their system. You will get what you give to this company. If you want to be the best and work hard – more... to become the best you will continue to get promoted and grow within the company. The only downside to this company is the work life balance, you will work a lot of weekends and you will have some late nights depending on your busy times. The busiest time of year with this company is always aroud the holidays too which can be tough on your family life. Also, once you reach the Branch Manager level, there are large gaps of time without the opportunity to get promoted into the next level. I have made many lifelong friends because I worked for this company. You work hard in your office together and get promoted together. It is hard not to see the value in that. I would recommend this company to any new college graduate that is high energy, good with people, and very self motivated to progress in their career. – less
great place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: good work enviornment
Cons: terrible pay.
Enterprise is a great place to start your career and put on you resume. They just don't compensate for the amount of work that is required.
You get to spend a lot of time getting to know your coworkers
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Oakland AirportApril 7, 2014
Pros: the people you work with
Cons: the hours
On a typical day, we process can process up to four hundred car rentals. This requires a high level of execution and preparation from the day before. One bad day of preparation can lead to a few days of trying to catch up.

What I learned from Enterprise is how to run your own business and the importance of training your employees. Their training is – more... critical in making your business flourish.

Hardest part of the job is the hours that need to be put in. There is little work life balance. By the time the work day ends, all one really has time for is dinner and to get ready to go to sleep for the next day.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn about the different backgrounds of your coworkers.They all come in and bring different experiences. There is just so much you can learn from each other whether it is personal or business related. – less
Not for everyone
Branch Manager (Current Employee), washington dcApril 6, 2014
Pros: experience in sales, marketing, management operations
Cons: hours, pay, worklife balance
Not for everyone, lots of learn right out of school but when attempting to get into upper management the chances become harder and harder
fun place to work for
Service Agent (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 5, 2014
Pros: finding different stuff in vehicles
Cons: health insurance
a typical day at work consists of prepping rental cars for next rental customer my co-workers are great and management are good leaders in this company. most enjoyable part is my co-workers
working
P.T. Service agent (Current Employee), Alamogordo, NMApril 5, 2014
Just cleaning cars and get to meet people .
and learn about the different cars I clean, and the hardest is when the cars are really dirty, and the enjoyable is I have a job.
Productive, professional, safe, and very clean
Violations Administrator (Former Employee), Radnor, PAApril 4, 2014
Pros: cost of living raise every 6 mos with performance review, one hour lunch and great hours
A typical day at work would start of with a meeting then work would begin with going through my mail, calling customers, processing violation tickets for our rental car customers. I learned how to really be professional through this company, how to talk to my co-workers in a professional manner. Management was encouraging in every aspect. Every co-worker – more... was a different personality but we were all pleasant. The hardest part of the day was not completing a task but being able to continue the next day was great! The most enjoyable part of this job was going to the spa and the two Christmas parties, one for our group and the office and the other for all branches. – less
Great Atmosphere
Manager Assistant (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 2, 2014
Pros: i love it except for the cons. see below
Cons: hours > salary
Tell you about a typical day at work, huh? Well, it's always stress-related and never smooth sailing, but that's how I like it. I'm constantly learning new logistic and business strategies, along with my mentors and my men-tees. Working with my co workers is consistently and truly, the most enjoyable part of my day because we are a team.
Enjoyable Workplace
Service Agent/Lot Inventory Coordinator (Current Employee), Latrobe, PAApril 2, 2014
Even though the hours were from 8-6 everyday, it never felt like it. It is a very enjoyable work place where everyone seems to get along.
My managers are always willing to go above and beyond to satisfy any needs that myself, other employees, or customers had.
I really enjoyed my time here, from long distance trips to pick up vehicles, to interacting – more... with the customers on a daily basis. – less
Enterprise
Assistant Manager/Fleet Repair Coordinator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 2, 2014
I think everyone is aware of how great of a company enterprise is
Both Challenging and Rewarding!
Rental Branch Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 2, 2014
Pros: compensation, autonomy, exciting!
Cons: long hours, very stressful and very chaotic at times!
Enterprsie Rental Car is an exceptional comapany to work for, as I was able to quickly advance into management, learn about operations of a business, understand break even, profit/loss statements, corporate overhead, journal entries, and so much more. Met and established great client relationships, and had great fringe benefits!
Enterprise Rent A Car
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Acworth, GAApril 1, 2014
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: work life balance
Enterprise Rent A Car is a very large corporation with alot of employees. The work life balance was difficult here for me at the time with two little kids at home. There was room for advancement through sales that were based on a matrix system. I enjoyed the co-workers immensely and upper managemet was great to.
A fun & diverse Corporation
Risk Management/ Vehicle Repair Dept Supervisor (Former Employee), Gardena, CAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great work environment, and team.
Cons: n/a
Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers competitive salaries, growth opportunity, extensive training, and a management team that is supportive and available.
Mostly a great stepping-stone to something else
Management Assistant (Current Employee), Rockville, MDMarch 31, 2014
Pros: lots of company-paid happy hours
Cons: long hours
You learn a lot about what it takes to run a business. Have a lot of power to make certain decisions, but that comes down to your individual Branch Manager.
Productive and Fun Place to work
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Glen Carbon, ILMarch 30, 2014
Productive and Fun Place to work. You learn how to run a business.
Cars
Driver (Current Employee), Morehead, KYMarch 29, 2014
Pros: variety in day to day activities, great staff, get to drive all types of cars
Cons: pay
I love this job!! I would stay here forever if I could, but the pay is not great at all. I love the staff, I love the job, I love the customers. Everyday is not the same, there is always something different, something new. It is not your typical office job.
GREAT COMPANY TO GAIN MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2014
GREAT COMPANY

DIVERSITY
FUN ENVIRONMENT
GREAT EMPLOYEES
HARD WORK = GOOD RESULTS

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos