Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good people hard work
Service Agent (Former Employee), london ontarioMay 6, 2015
Pros: new cars
Cons: long hours and hard work conditions
the job is a good entry level position into the enterprise company. a typical day consists of washing cars and driving people to and from there homes or officers to the branch or home.
Lousy Pay
Service Agent (Current Employee), Woodstock, ONApril 27, 2015
Been with the company for 10 years, dedicated worker....but I only make min wage.....sucks

The company does not give rewards for hard work, only applies to managers, and higher staff
offers great service
Service Agent(Part-time) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 15, 2015
Pros: meeting new people every day
Cons: not enough hours
picked up customers, clean cars prior to rental and dropped off customers either to their homes or dealer where their car was being serviced
everyone worked well together team player
getting in out of small vehicles was a challenge and remembering to make sure all previous contracts taken out of the vehicle
meeting new people every day and giving great customer service
Fast Placed Environment, No time for Learning
Management Trainee (Current Employee), North Vancouver, BCApril 14, 2015
Pros: okay compensation, going outside
Cons: long hours, weekends and overtime, upset customers
Enterprise is a company that provides great opportunities, if you are lucky enough to work at a branch that is well staffed enough to be able to take the time to train you. Although I was trained on many things, my desire to learn more could literally never be satisfied because I spent most of my time driving around moving cars or picking up customers. The personal management style did not work for me, although it did promote a high degree of professionalism. The hardest part of the job was the constant unnecessary scrutiny from my manager. I truly worked the hardest there, and was the first person in every morning and last one to leave every night. I would take full responsibility for the office, over others who had worked their longer than me. Yet I rarely received any praise from my colleagues or manager but would be made to feel personally guilty about slippery slope-type repercussions for small errors. The best part of the day was resolving and preventing conflicts with every customer who came into the office.
Enjoyable outdoor job
Service Agent (Former Employee), SaskApril 10, 2015
Enjoyed being able to drive cars and also tidy them. It made the day go by quicker. Typical day began with prepping cars for the morning rush, gassing them up and doing drop offs at other branches. Hardest part of the job is trying to prep in the cars alone during a busy time period (usually around 5pm)
Good people, great experience; No work life balance, mediocre pay for hours worked
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), GTA, ONApril 5, 2015
Pros: Many great people, good experience
Cons: Extremely long hours, low pay for level of contribution
Pros: Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides great experience to a person fresh out of University looking for an entry-level sales job with available internal advancement. You learn how to market local accounts and sell the available products as well as the brand, while gaining valuable experience that allows you to advance your career into management. The company really believes in customer service and every branch and individual is rated off of your customer service rating.

Cons: Head office management preaches a 'work-life balance' however there is absolutely no such thing at Enterprise. The expected work day is 7AM to 6PM and, once in management, you are often expected to not take lunch (contrary to what is said at Head Office). The culture at the branch is diluted by individuals with a high school mentality and there is a lot of speaking negatively about people behind their back. The company profits billions of dollars per year, while many people in the lower rungs on the front line are severely under paid for their contribution to the business.
Best Job so far !
Management Trainee Program- Part time (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKMarch 23, 2015
I must say this company is one of the best logistics company in north America. Their corporate culture, pay structure, management style, employee career enhancement are all factors that would motivate one to work for Enterprise rent a car.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Assistance Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONMarch 13, 2015
Great co workers, provides great customer service skills, and great problem solving skills. The hardest part of the job would be confronting customers about damaged vehicles, and the easiest would be renting vehicles.
Enterprise Rent a Car Review
Service Agent (Current Employee), Regina, SKMarch 1, 2015
Pros: salary, co-workers, working at the airport, driving new vehicles, and gaining overtime
Cons: not damaging vehicles
I started working at Enterprise in August 2014. I've been working mostly 5/6 days a week since I've started. My job duties are to check over cars, trucks, suvs and vans for damage after they have been returned, I drive the vehicles back and forth to and from car dealerships or body shops. I take the vehicles into the wash bay to clean. I've learnt to work at a fast pace and multi tasking is a huge part of the job. I enjoy working with the people I do and it is a good environment to work in after all. I haven't had any difficulties with the job and my most enjoyable part is to interact with those around me and work at a fast pace so that the day goes by faster and realizing that I accomplished a lot by the end of the day.
Fun but long hours
Manager (Current Employee), EdmontonFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: long hours
Great ppl to work with. Your day starts at 7 in the morning and ends at 6pm. The hardest part of the day is when employees do not show up for work. This is a job based on team work and it depends on each person doing his/her part
productive and fun work place
detailer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 22, 2015
a very interesting and exciting job. something new to do and learn everyday. all hands on and a very fun fast paced environment.
General office work. Productive most days/
Clean vehicle exterior by hand (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioFebruary 11, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of hard work, that was very team oriented. Most co-workers were easy to get along with. Management was supportive, easy to talk and relate to. Doing field work and interacting with the customers was the most enjoyable part of the job for me. Keeping myself busy, occupied and or motivated during slow hours was the hardest part of the job. I got a better understanding of what it is like be in the corporate field. I learned how much dedication it takes to build and run a business. Working at Enterprise has given me the motivation and confidence to want to start my own business. It also helped me improve my social and customer service skills.
Productive and great work place to kick start your business career
Senior Customer Associate Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: culture, management, food
Cons: long hours
* Every day is different. Enterprise will make you work hard and reward you for the work you put in. Corporate gala's , branch lunches and coffee runs to keep you energized. On down time they train and on high time you see the fruits of your labor recognized as you blaze away the day.

*Management is amazing-- all staff is treated with respect and management is willing to make everything work to ensure employee happiness and retention.

*Hardest part of the job--> Long hours and lot of time required in. Social life will be hit hard but you trade experience for your youth.

Final statement-- Do it and leave unless you progress fast, then enjoy the ride
REALLY BAD WORK LIFE BALANCE!
Store Manager (Former Employee), TORONTO,ONTARIO,CANADAJanuary 26, 2015
REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD WORK LIFE BALANCE!!!!!!!
YOU WORK YOUR BUTT OFF ALL DAY JUST TO FIND OUT AFTER 5 LONG YEARSSSSSSSS THEY KICK YOU OUT!!!!!! THEY NOTICE ANYTHING GOOD YOU DID FOR THEM OR THEIR CUSTOMERS....ONLY GOOD THING IS EVERYONE HAS GREAT PERSONALITY WHEN THEY START BUT THEN IT WEARS YOU DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN....YOUR HARD WORKS KEEPS GETTING IGNORED AND NO ONE REWARDS YOU FOR ANYTHING GOOD OR GREAT YOU HAVE DONE!
Enterprise
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 13, 2015
They have a good system set in place for young graduates to be able to reach the management level within a couple of years depending on performance. It all depends which branch you are places in.
Great
CSR (Current Employee), Bc vancouverJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: growth
Sales equal rewards... The way it should be.
Erac employee for life!
Pressure for sales but overal like running your own business that your control of.
Management have to give up lunches a lot of the time!
Work hard and get paid for it.

...........................
Great Company
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABDecember 17, 2014
This company provides great mentor ship and training. Customer service and customer appreciation is a top priority at this company. Working here is a heavily customer service based job.
Great experience and Great culture
Area Rental Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 1, 2014
Pros: car plan for managers and above
Cons: long hours
Enterprise truly lives up to its values and mission statement. It is a great company to work for where teamwork rules and you have the ability to grow your career as far as you want to take it.
Productive environment that drives performance
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 29, 2014
Pros: great team environment
Cons: long hours
I learned to take care of my employees who took care of our customers leading to growth which generated revenue which ultimately led to profit. I achieved 45% growth at Castlegar, BC location and took 15% market share in Cranbrook, BC. I also indirectly led to Budget going out of business in Chilliwack, BC by offering superior service.
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), MarkhamNovember 25, 2014
Enterprise was a good company to work for, they were very flexible with schedules. My managers and co-workers were great. Challenges included reducing wait times and keeping customers 100% satisfied.

1 2 3 4 5

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos