Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enterprise Rent a Car Review
Service Agent (Current Employee), Regina, SKMarch 1, 2015
Pros: salary, co-workers, working at the airport, driving new vehicles, and gaining overtime
Cons: not damaging vehicles
I started working at Enterprise in August 2014. I've been working mostly 5/6 days a week since I've started. My job duties are to check over cars, trucks, suvs and vans for damage after they have been returned, I drive the vehicles back and forth to and from car dealerships or body shops. I take the vehicles into the wash bay to clean. I've learnt to work at a fast pace and multi tasking is a huge part of the job. I enjoy working with the people I do and it is a good environment to work in after all. I haven't had any difficulties with the job and my most enjoyable part is to interact with those around me and work at a fast pace so that the day goes by faster and realizing that I accomplished a lot by the end of the day.
Fun but long hours
Manager (Current Employee), EdmontonFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: long hours
Great ppl to work with. Your day starts at 7 in the morning and ends at 6pm. The hardest part of the day is when employees do not show up for work. This is a job based on team work and it depends on each person doing his/her part
productive and fun work place
detailer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 22, 2015
a very interesting and exciting job. something new to do and learn everyday. all hands on and a very fun fast paced environment.
General office work. Productive most days/
Clean vehicle exterior by hand (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioFebruary 11, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of hard work, that was very team oriented. Most co-workers were easy to get along with. Management was supportive, easy to talk and relate to. Doing field work and interacting with the customers was the most enjoyable part of the job for me. Keeping myself busy, occupied and or motivated during slow hours was the hardest part of the job. I got a better understanding of what it is like be in the corporate field. I learned how much dedication it takes to build and run a business. Working at Enterprise has given me the motivation and confidence to want to start my own business. It also helped me improve my social and customer service skills.
Productive and great work place to kick start your business career
Senior Customer Associate Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: culture, management, food
Cons: long hours
* Every day is different. Enterprise will make you work hard and reward you for the work you put in. Corporate gala's , branch lunches and coffee runs to keep you energized. On down time they train and on high time you see the fruits of your labor recognized as you blaze away the day.

*Management is amazing-- all staff is treated with respect and management is willing to make everything work to ensure employee happiness and retention.

*Hardest part of the job--> Long hours and lot of time required in. Social life will be hit hard but you trade experience for your youth.

Final statement-- Do it and leave unless you progress fast, then enjoy the ride
REALLY BAD WORK LIFE BALANCE!
Store Manager (Former Employee), TORONTO,ONTARIO,CANADAJanuary 26, 2015
REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD WORK LIFE BALANCE!!!!!!!
YOU WORK YOUR BUTT OFF ALL DAY JUST TO FIND OUT AFTER 5 LONG YEARSSSSSSSS THEY KICK YOU OUT!!!!!! THEY NOTICE ANYTHING GOOD YOU DID FOR THEM OR THEIR CUSTOMERS....ONLY GOOD THING IS EVERYONE HAS GREAT PERSONALITY WHEN THEY START BUT THEN IT WEARS YOU DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN....YOUR HARD WORKS KEEPS GETTING IGNORED AND NO ONE REWARDS YOU FOR ANYTHING GOOD OR GREAT YOU HAVE DONE!
Enterprise
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 13, 2015
They have a good system set in place for young graduates to be able to reach the management level within a couple of years depending on performance. It all depends which branch you are places in.
Great
CSR (Current Employee), Bc vancouverJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: growth
Sales equal rewards... The way it should be.
Erac employee for life!
Pressure for sales but overal like running your own business that your control of.
Management have to give up lunches a lot of the time!
Work hard and get paid for it.

...........................
Great Company
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABDecember 17, 2014
This company provides great mentor ship and training. Customer service and customer appreciation is a top priority at this company. Working here is a heavily customer service based job.
Great experience and Great culture
Area Rental Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 1, 2014
Pros: car plan for managers and above
Cons: long hours
Enterprise truly lives up to its values and mission statement. It is a great company to work for where teamwork rules and you have the ability to grow your career as far as you want to take it.
Productive environment that drives performance
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 29, 2014
Pros: great team environment
Cons: long hours
I learned to take care of my employees who took care of our customers leading to growth which generated revenue which ultimately led to profit. I achieved 45% growth at Castlegar, BC location and took 15% market share in Cranbrook, BC. I also indirectly led to Budget going out of business in Chilliwack, BC by offering superior service.
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), MarkhamNovember 25, 2014
Enterprise was a good company to work for, they were very flexible with schedules. My managers and co-workers were great. Challenges included reducing wait times and keeping customers 100% satisfied.
Fun loving, flexible and great team work
Greeter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2014
Enterprise is a company where employees are always encouraged to work hard and have fun at the same time.
Flexibility towards picking a shift suiting one's requirements.
Learning newer and better techniques of demonstrating customer service.
Fast paced work environment, everyone has fun there.
Service Agent (Current Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 30, 2014
Pros: staff parties
Cons: strong physical demand
A typical day at work is gassing up vehicles, taking them through the car wash, clean the inside of the vehicle and drive them up to the airport to get rented out by customers. I learned a lot more about cars, coming into the job I knew very little. Management is awesome, they know how to treat their employees with care and respect and are great motivators. The co-workers are great, everyone is very friendly, hard-working and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is the physical aspect, it can get pretty exhausting day after day. The most enjoyable part of the job is listening to music and making the most out of the day with your coworkers.
Excellent work environment
Service Agent (Current Employee), Camrose, ABOctober 13, 2014
I really enjoy working for Enterprise because it has a very fun working environment, very respectful bosses, and they really care about their employees.
hard fast pace
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Langley, BCOctober 6, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: no loyalty
7-6 work day
business administration
had one mention who was great
Fast paced enviroment, Room for advancement
Management Rental Rep (Former Employee), Dieppe, NBOctober 6, 2014
Pros: continuous learning
Cons: long hours
Great company, always room for advancement. While working for Ecar I picked up a lot of valuable experience that I am able to transfer to future jobs. Overall Rating is 4 star, Management 5
Every day is a different day
Account Specialist (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: drive different vehicles.
Cons: challenging balancing life and work
Fun place to work.Every day is different.Learned about managing a store,train new staff etc.Amazing co-workers.
Enterprise Review
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: oppurtunity to advance quickly
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work still start at 7:00am in the morning as we start to check in vehicles and get ready for customers to walk through the door. We will have a quick 15 minute huddle before we open the doors and discuss which cars we can book and not book. One of the greatest things I have learned being is a manager is how to work with people and how to manager them. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the people I work with. The hardest part of my job would be cleaning cars after we are closed to get set up for the next day.
Great People to work with
Car Detailer (Current Employee), London, ONSeptember 5, 2014
A very fast past work environment
Learned to make sure the car is clean before you take it to the customer
My Managers were great
It's an outside job so when it gets hot out it's almost unbarable

1 2 3 4 5

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos