Hard work, long hours for minimum wage
Service Agent (Current Employee) – Mississauga, ON – 9 June 2013
• 7:15 am start, 1 hour break and 6-6:30 finish
• clean cars all day, in the back of the office
• not very structured, very disorganized from the perspective in the back
• Pays 10.50/hour (minimum wage currently 10.25)
• physically demanding, washing and vacuuming cars by hand for ungrateful customers who complain that they aren't clean enough, when 10 minutes were given to clean it.
• customers that you drive (pick up or drop off) wont tip
• The company doesn't like hiring service agents(car preps) full time to reduce costs and they don't have to provide benefits.
some lunches covered by the branch
sleazy "used car salesman" mentality, long hours, low pay, high turnover