Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Busy but great company
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB9 May 2016
It was busy most days but it went by fast and I liked driving around. I learned my way around the city and the fastest routes to get to my destination. My co-workers were all nice and so was my boss. The hardest part of the job was probably finding addresses but I learned in no time and the most enjoyable part was getting to drive around while making good money on a daily basis.
Pros
Got free pizza and got paid everyday
Cons
No set breaks
Fun enviroment
Customer Service Representitive (Current Employee) –  Pembroke, ON26 April 2016
Working at Enterprise taught me a lot about customer service.
Great working enviroment, and an amazing company to work for.
Tough work but good expierence
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
Don't get me wrong this may well be one of the most valuable expierence you have on your CV. You will learn so much within a short period of time, you will feel as though you have been there for years!

The work is hard and the pay is quite bad. Be expected to work long hours( 48-55 hours a week). Expect all of your dress wear to get torn, muddy, sweaty and brake over the course of your first few months. Be ready to have pretty much no life outside of enterprise and taking breaks besides lunch is very much frowned upon. Benefits are okay. You get a cool 500$ to buy dress wear at the beginning. Additionally, they provide decent dental, health and prescription plans. You also get free lunches occasionally provided from managers and other staff members.

The work culture is amazing! Honestly, the culture and the ability to advance rather fast are the only reasons I am still with the company. People are great and the personalities are hilarious. The ability for advancement is solely based on the ability to sell additional products however you can make assistant manager and $1,000 bonus in 7 months if you work at it. I have seen many people rise fast in the company but I have also seen 30 year old men making 50-60,000/year and working as if they run the entire company!

It's a good company for a recent grad not exactly sure what they want to do. The potential for advancement is quick and easy while the work culture is fun and tedious. There are times you will want to quit on the spot, and others where you will be proud to be amongst the elite of the car rental business.
Pros
500$ dress wear voucher, good benefits, good job security
Cons
Long hours, poor low-mid level management, unrealistic expectations
Was a enjoyable job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 April 2016
I enjoyed my time there got along with everyone there.They had barbecues for us when we got good review.Had pizza fridays.was always busy if not id find somethings do.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 March 2016
very good for a start-up career in business management and sales should be recommended for young graduates in business finace marketing and sales
Pros
fun and energetic place to work
Cons
long hours are brutal
Just a job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB28 March 2016
Worked for 3 years with Enterprise. As a driver you're kind of "nobody". No full-time, no benefits, no advancement, just do your job and be quiet. As management trainee it's better, but long hours and car cleaning. If you want to be appreciated, not a place to be.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, no guaranteed hours, poor wages
Great work environment
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON28 March 2016
An amazing company to work for. Management and co-workers are outstanding people to work with. If your looking to improve your customer service skills, work for Enterprise
Pros
Free lunches
Enterprise
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON27 March 2016
This is a fast paced company to work for with lots of potential to grow with the company, hours may seem long at times but overall this is a rewarding company to work for.
Fun work place with amazing coworkers
RETURN AGENT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2016
Return and inspect cars for damages and if they do file a report and serve great customer service.
How to give make our customers leave completed satisfied.
Management always did they best to help and accommodate your life with your work schedule.
Coworkers were amazing, joy filled, kind hearts and hilarious.
Having to confront customers about damage.
Working with people that have so much fun and energy. We grew friendships outside of work including the managers.
Awesome workplace
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 March 2016
Awesome workplace, great team of people to work with, challenging and rewarding environment. Learnt plenty about operations, sales, and business.
Exciting
Check wiper fluid (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 March 2016
Get to drive different vehicles. Meet lots of people and very friendly. Able to move up in the company if possible. Have some outings with the company.
Fun and friendly work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON7 March 2016
A typical day starts at 7 am and finishes at 6 pm. Everyone who works there is very fun and friendly. Everyone can work there way up the ladder to become management. Dealing with people is the best part of the day. Making someones day that much better puts a smile on my face and makes the day that much easier.
First job
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB1 March 2016
Was my first job, so i cant comoplain. The boss was nice, the sfatt were alright. I would never do a job like this again however, Because you have to be outdoors in the freezing weather, and th customers werent always the nicest.
Pros
paid break
My summary of Enterprise
Sales (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC25 February 2016
I worked as a Management In Trainee, I was the top sells in BC for July, Augusts and September. I have an excellent customer services and I'm a very patient person and enjoys making conservation with customers and employees. I'm a very friendly and hard-working person with great personality. I would love to join this team and accomplish company goals.
Pros
Love to play and work as a team, There is NO I in team
Cons
Hate negative Attitude.
Exceptional company
CORPORATE LOSS CONTROL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2016
A strong, well run, fast moving company with excellent pay, advancement based on merit and unlimited earning opportunity. In exchange the company expects hard work and this is not hidden. Their values include "we work hard and we reward hard work".

If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial company in which to build a career based on intelligence and hard work, this is the company for you. If you are not sure if you will love working here, you will know very quickly: either you love it or hate it, rarely in between.

I would recommend this company to any young, ambitious person looking to build a corporate career.
Pros
exceptional training, development, compensation and opportunities
Cons
long hours, high expectations
Wonderful company to work for but has its cons
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 February 2016
When i originally started working for enterprise i loved my job, and i still do to this day, But with the economy slowing down, Managment has still Hired new people, when there is not enough work for the employees it has now. The starting wage is Atrocious, No one could live off it. It is hard to get a full time position as i have noticed over time enterprise only likes hiring part time employees.
It has gotten to the point now that you are lucky to work more than 3 hours most days.
Pros
Drive new cars daily, Amazing co workers
Cons
Low paying job, Terrible hours.
Fun place to work at
Management Trainee Intern (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 February 2016
Helped branches strive financially and with customer service. Conducted retail sales and also B2B. Management is very helpful with its employees.
Fun place to work
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2016
Learn a great deal from all aspects of business from sales to marketing and client services to time management - co-workers are great
fast paced, customer service business focusing on employee development, sales and growth
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 February 2016
With Enterprise Rent-a-Car we concentrate on four main points on a daily Basis. First and foremost is Customer Service. Our main goal is to reach as many customers as possible to create a loyal customer base. Second, we concentrate heavily on the development of our employees. By doing so, we are teaching our employees the fundamentals of our business and giving them the tools to not only help strengthen themselves, but also help strengthen the company as a whole. By taking care of our customers and our employees we will be able to positively effect the remaining two core areas of our business, growth and profits.

By paying attention to these four core areas (customers, employees, growth and profits) we are a well fucntioning and profitable business where teamwork rules. Teamwork and trust are the staples that hold together the four core areas of the business. Without teamwork, we would not be successful as no one person can run a business alone, without the support and help of their peers.

In order to accomplish all of this, there is one key rule, make work fun! Concentrate on making coming in to the workplace in the morning an enjoyable experience. As a leader, I need to set the tone and provide the energy for the team as we prepare for each and every day. Setting goals and being continuously and aggressively competitive amongst each other, in a respectful way of course, is an important way of ensuring we are creating the energy within the team necessary to be successful. As a leader, always make sure you are recognizing and celebrating success, but also
  more... coaching and guiding where need be!

Working for this company has been so incredibly important to my professional development, it has created a work ethic that can't be beat, a desire to succeed that is second to none. I can bring these very same character traits to your business. I can help you win, and together, along with the team, we can be successful!
decent place to work
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON\1 February 2016
- washing cars and driving customers to and from the branch
- I learned to be reliable
- management keeps changing, no stability
- co--workers were good people and I enjoyed them
Pros
rental benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9