Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Fun work place with amazing coworkers
RETURN AGENT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2016
Return and inspect cars for damages and if they do file a report and serve great customer service.
How to give make our customers leave completed satisfied.
Management always did they best to help and accommodate your life with your work schedule.
Coworkers were amazing, joy filled, kind hearts and hilarious.
Having to confront customers about damage.
Working with people that have so much fun and energy. We grew friendships outside of work including the managers.
Awesome workplace
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 March 2016
Awesome workplace, great team of people to work with, challenging and rewarding environment. Learnt plenty about operations, sales, and business.
Exciting
Check wiper fluid (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 March 2016
Get to drive different vehicles. Meet lots of people and very friendly. Able to move up in the company if possible. Have some outings with the company.
Fun and friendly work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON7 March 2016
A typical day starts at 7 am and finishes at 6 pm. Everyone who works there is very fun and friendly. Everyone can work there way up the ladder to become management. Dealing with people is the best part of the day. Making someones day that much better puts a smile on my face and makes the day that much easier.
First job
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB1 March 2016
Was my first job, so i cant comoplain. The boss was nice, the sfatt were alright. I would never do a job like this again however, Because you have to be outdoors in the freezing weather, and th customers werent always the nicest.
Pros
paid break
My summary of Enterprise
Sales (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC25 February 2016
I worked as a Management In Trainee, I was the top sells in BC for July, Augusts and September. I have an excellent customer services and I'm a very patient person and enjoys making conservation with customers and employees. I'm a very friendly and hard-working person with great personality. I would love to join this team and accomplish company goals.
Pros
Love to play and work as a team, There is NO I in team
Cons
Hate negative Attitude.
Exceptional company
CORPORATE LOSS CONTROL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2016
A strong, well run, fast moving company with excellent pay, advancement based on merit and unlimited earning opportunity. In exchange the company expects hard work and this is not hidden. Their values include "we work hard and we reward hard work".

If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial company in which to build a career based on intelligence and hard work, this is the company for you. If you are not sure if you will love working here, you will know very quickly: either you love it or hate it, rarely in between.

I would recommend this company to any young, ambitious person looking to build a corporate career.
Pros
exceptional training, development, compensation and opportunities
Cons
long hours, high expectations
Wonderful company to work for but has its cons
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 February 2016
When i originally started working for enterprise i loved my job, and i still do to this day, But with the economy slowing down, Managment has still Hired new people, when there is not enough work for the employees it has now. The starting wage is Atrocious, No one could live off it. It is hard to get a full time position as i have noticed over time enterprise only likes hiring part time employees.
It has gotten to the point now that you are lucky to work more than 3 hours most days.
Pros
Drive new cars daily, Amazing co workers
Cons
Low paying job, Terrible hours.
Fun place to work at
Management Trainee Intern (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 February 2016
Helped branches strive financially and with customer service. Conducted retail sales and also B2B. Management is very helpful with its employees.
Fun place to work
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2016
Learn a great deal from all aspects of business from sales to marketing and client services to time management - co-workers are great

Want to know more about Enterprise Holdings?

Ask a question
fast paced, customer service business focusing on employee development, sales and growth
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 February 2016
With Enterprise Rent-a-Car we concentrate on four main points on a daily Basis. First and foremost is Customer Service. Our main goal is to reach as many customers as possible to create a loyal customer base. Second, we concentrate heavily on the development of our employees. By doing so, we are teaching our employees the fundamentals of our business and giving them the tools to not only help strengthen themselves, but also help strengthen the company as a whole. By taking care of our customers and our employees we will be able to positively effect the remaining two core areas of our business, growth and profits.

By paying attention to these four core areas (customers, employees, growth and profits) we are a well fucntioning and profitable business where teamwork rules. Teamwork and trust are the staples that hold together the four core areas of the business. Without teamwork, we would not be successful as no one person can run a business alone, without the support and help of their peers.

In order to accomplish all of this, there is one key rule, make work fun! Concentrate on making coming in to the workplace in the morning an enjoyable experience. As a leader, I need to set the tone and provide the energy for the team as we prepare for each and every day. Setting goals and being continuously and aggressively competitive amongst each other, in a respectful way of course, is an important way of ensuring we are creating the energy within the team necessary to be successful. As a leader, always make sure you are recognizing and celebrating success, but also
  more... coaching and guiding where need be!

Working for this company has been so incredibly important to my professional development, it has created a work ethic that can't be beat, a desire to succeed that is second to none. I can bring these very same character traits to your business. I can help you win, and together, along with the team, we can be successful!
decent place to work
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON\1 February 2016
- washing cars and driving customers to and from the branch
- I learned to be reliable
- management keeps changing, no stability
- co--workers were good people and I enjoyed them
Pros
rental benefits
Car Rental Company Review
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 January 2016
Competitive industry. Customer satisfaction constantly stressed. Solid front-line management. Benefits could be a bit more generous.
good
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB21 January 2016
working at enterprise was a great experience. everyone was very professional. i actually had a blast working for them, i felt like a family.
good workplace
service agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2016
- prepare cars for rental
- drive customers
- pick ups and drop offs
- take cars for oil changes, to head office, and other locations
Good people and great training
assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 January 2016
I really enjoyed working here but found that I was working close to 65 hours a week due to staffing shortages and just got burnt out.
OKAY if you're just out of school but don't stay long - itll suck the life force out of you
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Ontario29 December 2015
It was okay for like three months... I stayed for over a year. Long long long hours, that's what everyone complains about there. I remember being up at like 6 am and not getting home until 8 pm everynight. It's a lot of corporate B.S... a lot of dudes in suits that talk about why they are so amazing and why they should be promoted.

It's a lot of driving, for a whole year I drove customers around, picked them up at their house, dealt with awful miserable people all day (these people just got into an accident and you're selling them expensive insurance... and sometimes you don't have the right car for them).

It's a fun job that got me a closet full of suits and experience working in an actual career job.... but there is a reason that no one behind the desks are over 30. Everyone leaves.... or they will fire you for no reason (they are allowed to do this because they give you a pay-out).

This job also isn't the greatest for women. It's hard for women to move up. In Southwestern Ontario I'm not sure there was even a female who was an area manager.

Anyways. They do take you out and buy you drinks a lot, which is nice :).
Pros
they buy you drinks sometimes, you get to drive nice cars
Cons
Long hours, suit circle jerk, hard for women to move up
Fun and rewarding atmosphere with great people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 December 2015
A typical day would be providing customers with great service and the vehicle they needed when and where they needed it.
Learned about logistics, management, operations management and income statement. Along with that I learned how to impact the income statement through growth and cost-reduction.

Management was tough but fair and eager to get me to the next level. My co-workers were pleasant and professional and always an essential part of the team.

The most difficult part of the job is trying to meet growth expectations in the middle of a recession.

The most enjoyable part of the job is beating customer's expectations and making them satisfied.
Pros
Free rent and occasional free lunches and dinners
Cons
Long hours and a lack of work-life balance
Excellent workplace
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto Airport, Canada30 November 2015
I have learned to prioritize customer service and keep it compatible with job requirements and standards. My co-workers are great, and being involved in such a team is the most exciting aspect of the job. The hardest part of the job is dealing with paperwork including damage reports and other reports. The most enjoyable is dealing with customer concerns and complaints. I have dealt with many customers from different countries, and learning about their issues and taking steps to resolve them is a process I find very rewarding.
Pros
Customer Service oriented
Positive work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 November 2015
Enterprise was a great learning experience, they provide an excellent training program that teaches employees superior customer services skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.