Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

High energy atmospheres
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 June 2016
No day was like the one before, everyday had variation. General duties were consistent, however aspects like acquisitions, balancing supply and demand, and interactions with clients and business partners were very unique. Everyday brought new challenges that we had to overcome, as well as new opportunities to be creative. The team setting was great, it was a high energy atmosphere that made the work environment fun.

The hardest challenge faced involved conflict management and resolution, often faced on a daily basis. Conflicts arise from clientele, business partners, and team members. It was hard to work through, however is important to overcome to have a successful growing business at the end of the day.

The most enjoyable part of my job was training new team members. It was satisfying sharing information and being asked questions that brings a new perspective to the way things are done.
Very good work enviornment
Car Prep/Service Agent/Driver (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 May 2016
Very good working enviornment and has appropriate staff members.
Management is a strong asset to the company, support and leads the team members well.
Holds lots of company events such as; month end parties, summer bbq, etc.
Quite the learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 May 2016
Enterprise is very flexible because employees are coming from different backgrounds, different post-secondary education. You learn how to manage a business, run daily operations, and ensure outstanding customer service. Typically, you start your day with a team huddle with a plan of attack for the day, and we all go after our daily tasks.

The hardest part of the job would be the long hours, and at times, customer causing a scene for no reasons.
Pros
Learning Opportunities
Cons
Long hours, Work-Life Balance is non-existent
Perfect place to start your career
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 May 2016
The hours are long, the pay is decent, but what one learns at this firm cannot be put to any price. For me it was nothing less than an practical MBA. I leaned in every step as grew within the company. I recommend any or all recent university graduates to join and work here for at least a year, it will be best start or push one needs. You will get the best people to work with, friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic, some of them will become your friends for life. In a regular day, you have to sell, provide excellent customer service, and grow your business.
Running my own business
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 May 2016
As a branch manager, you were given the autonomy to control all your cost and manage your bottom line. I learned the most at this company. I built my business, hired my staff,managed my team and was part of all the operations.
Pros
Learned hoe to run a business
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance
Enterprise Holdings was a company that offered ample training and was a fun environment to work for.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2016
I would recommend Enterprise Holdings to anyone coming out of college. You learn a lot about all aspects of business. There is an opportunity for advancement as well. The hours and pay may not be for everyone. I had no problem with the hours but I just did not see myself there for the next 20 years. I am looking for a company where I can begin a career and stay with for with until I retire. I really do not have negative things to say about Enterprise.
nice
Car Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 May 2016
• Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 140%
• Received Top 10 BAE Award for a 100% rate of closed loans
• Efficiently managed more than 200 client relationships
• Executed the loan origination process, including ordering credit reports, appraisals and preliminary title reports.
• Grew customer base by 30% over 2 year period through community networking and innovative customer incentives
Busy but great company
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB9 May 2016
It was busy most days but it went by fast and I liked driving around. I learned my way around the city and the fastest routes to get to my destination. My co-workers were all nice and so was my boss. The hardest part of the job was probably finding addresses but I learned in no time and the most enjoyable part was getting to drive around while making good money on a daily basis.
Pros
Got free pizza and got paid everyday
Cons
No set breaks
Fun enviroment
Customer Service Representitive (Current Employee) –  Pembroke, ON26 April 2016
Working at Enterprise taught me a lot about customer service.
Great working enviroment, and an amazing company to work for.
Tough work but good expierence
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
Don't get me wrong this may well be one of the most valuable expierence you have on your CV. You will learn so much within a short period of time, you will feel as though you have been there for years!

The work is hard and the pay is quite bad. Be expected to work long hours( 48-55 hours a week). Expect all of your dress wear to get torn, muddy, sweaty and brake over the course of your first few months. Be ready to have pretty much no life outside of enterprise and taking breaks besides lunch is very much frowned upon. Benefits are okay. You get a cool 500$ to buy dress wear at the beginning. Additionally, they provide decent dental, health and prescription plans. You also get free lunches occasionally provided from managers and other staff members.

The work culture is amazing! Honestly, the culture and the ability to advance rather fast are the only reasons I am still with the company. People are great and the personalities are hilarious. The ability for advancement is solely based on the ability to sell additional products however you can make assistant manager and $1,000 bonus in 7 months if you work at it. I have seen many people rise fast in the company but I have also seen 30 year old men making 50-60,000/year and working as if they run the entire company!

It's a good company for a recent grad not exactly sure what they want to do. The potential for advancement is quick and easy while the work culture is fun and tedious. There are times you will want to quit on the spot, and others where you will be proud to be amongst the elite of the car rental business.
Pros
500$ dress wear voucher, good benefits, good job security
Cons
Long hours, poor low-mid level management, unrealistic expectations
Was a enjoyable job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 April 2016
I enjoyed my time there got along with everyone there.They had barbecues for us when we got good review.Had pizza fridays.was always busy if not id find somethings do.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 March 2016
very good for a start-up career in business management and sales should be recommended for young graduates in business finace marketing and sales
Pros
fun and energetic place to work
Cons
long hours are brutal
Just a job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB28 March 2016
Worked for 3 years with Enterprise. As a driver you're kind of "nobody". No full-time, no benefits, no advancement, just do your job and be quiet. As management trainee it's better, but long hours and car cleaning. If you want to be appreciated, not a place to be.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, no guaranteed hours, poor wages
Great work environment
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON28 March 2016
An amazing company to work for. Management and co-workers are outstanding people to work with. If your looking to improve your customer service skills, work for Enterprise
Pros
Free lunches
Enterprise
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON27 March 2016
This is a fast paced company to work for with lots of potential to grow with the company, hours may seem long at times but overall this is a rewarding company to work for.
Fun work place with amazing coworkers
RETURN AGENT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2016
Return and inspect cars for damages and if they do file a report and serve great customer service.
How to give make our customers leave completed satisfied.
Management always did they best to help and accommodate your life with your work schedule.
Coworkers were amazing, joy filled, kind hearts and hilarious.
Having to confront customers about damage.
Working with people that have so much fun and energy. We grew friendships outside of work including the managers.
Awesome workplace
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 March 2016
Awesome workplace, great team of people to work with, challenging and rewarding environment. Learnt plenty about operations, sales, and business.
Exciting
Check wiper fluid (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 March 2016
Get to drive different vehicles. Meet lots of people and very friendly. Able to move up in the company if possible. Have some outings with the company.
Fun and friendly work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON7 March 2016
A typical day starts at 7 am and finishes at 6 pm. Everyone who works there is very fun and friendly. Everyone can work there way up the ladder to become management. Dealing with people is the best part of the day. Making someones day that much better puts a smile on my face and makes the day that much easier.
First job
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB1 March 2016
Was my first job, so i cant comoplain. The boss was nice, the sfatt were alright. I would never do a job like this again however, Because you have to be outdoors in the freezing weather, and th customers werent always the nicest.
Pros
paid break
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9