Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Exciting
Check wiper fluid (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 March 2016
Get to drive different vehicles. Meet lots of people and very friendly. Able to move up in the company if possible. Have some outings with the company.
decent place to work
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON\1 February 2016
- washing cars and driving customers to and from the branch
- I learned to be reliable
- management keeps changing, no stability
- co--workers were good people and I enjoyed them
Pros
rental benefits
Fun place to work at
Management Trainee Intern (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 February 2016
Helped branches strive financially and with customer service. Conducted retail sales and also B2B. Management is very helpful with its employees.
Never work for them again
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  RICHMOND21 October 2015
Worked for them for 2 weeks in 2007...Never been paid...Nothing more to say, did not pay me end of story delivered a car to where they wanted ti delivered to. Never met management , co workers great, worst part of job washing cars, best part of job was driving new vehicles but i did not get paid so this review is unnecessary
productive
Bilingual Collector (Current Employee) –  Toronto20 August 2015
Always meeting company's requirement
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
• Enlisting the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
Fun place to work
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2016
Learn a great deal from all aspects of business from sales to marketing and client services to time management - co-workers are great
Fun, Fast-paced work environment
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 November 2015
Beginning of our shifts we clean all cars dropped over night, during the day we rent cars to all walk-in customers or pre-booked customers. At Enterprise we also contact local dealerships such as Ford and Chrysler to offer there customers vehicles while their cars are in for maintenance. I am in charge of contacting Carstar or other body shops to check the status on specific customer vehicles and also contact insurance companies to approve rental reservations and coverage. I love driving customers to and from there homes and holding conversations with them. I also enjoy building relationships with the Enterprise staff. The hardest part of my day is around 3pm when we have rushes and need to find available cars around the city to rent at our branch. The most enjoyable part of the day is satisfying customers and meeting new people.
Pros
Flexible hours and fair pay
Cons
Rude customers but after I solve the issue the day is wonderful again.
Good place to work for students
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto9 October 2015
Get to drive a lot of new cars
Managers are all young and environment is fun yet professional
Typical day consists of cleaning interior and exterior of different types of vehicles, picking up and dropping off customers, and driving from branch to branch trading vehicles.
Car Rental Company Review
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 January 2016
Competitive industry. Customer satisfaction constantly stressed. Solid front-line management. Benefits could be a bit more generous.
Fun and hands on work
Car Detailer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 July 2015
Working for enterprise car rentals as a car detailer was an enjoyable experience. Employees get to work with amazing coworkers and see lots of new vehicles. The management was excellent until one of the managers got fired. Since then a new manager has been appointed and working there has gotten more difficult. Employees are asked for more overtime hours and have a vast increase in workload.
Pros
Drive new vehicles, Great work force
Cons
Long hours, Lot of work load, Difficult to schedule change
Customer service based industry
Customer Service Representative and Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 August 2015
I pick up customers from our dealerships, body shops or our customers homes and bring them to our rental branch to get them a rental vehicle. I will explain the rental process to them so they are ready to go and know what to expect. Often times our customers have never rented a car before or are repeat customers that I have established a relationship with. We have a fun sales culture in the branch which allows everyone to get a long. The hardest part of the job is the customers who take out their frustrations on you. The best part of the job is the customers who appreciate the extra things you do for them.
Pros
The repeat customers who remember you and what you talked about the last time they saw you
Cons
the slower times in the branch when nothing is happening, I like to be busy
Great - for some
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  edmonton8 September 2015
I loved working here, but the long hours really put you to the test.
I learned a lot and they give you a lot of responsibility. Every manager is a little different, so you just have to adjust with the different managing styles, as you will go through a few different managers in every branch
Good people and great training
assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 January 2016
I really enjoyed working here but found that I was working close to 65 hours a week due to staffing shortages and just got burnt out.
good
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB21 January 2016
working at enterprise was a great experience. everyone was very professional. i actually had a blast working for them, i felt like a family.
What is it all about
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto22 May 2015
Working for Enterprise-Rent-A-Car you have to enter this company with a business mind set, ready to work hard and be hungry to advancement. A typical day at work is rise early and leave late working extensive long hours, but its for helping people providing them a needed service. What I have learned is being a leader and how to run a successful business. Sales techniques that have helped me advance within my career and also how to be a much better seller. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people I have helped giving them my definition of exceptional customer service.
good workplace
service agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2016
- prepare cars for rental
- drive customers
- pick ups and drop offs
- take cars for oil changes, to head office, and other locations
Fast paced workplace that rewards your effort.
SR. CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE REP (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON27 May 2015
A very fast paced customer service and sales environment. Demands the ability to multitask on the fly. Organization and communication skills are an absolute must.
Can be a difficult job, but it is only as difficult as you make it.

Great corporate discounts both within the company and out.
Pros
Frequent staff events and corporate discounts
Cons
Long working days
Fun and relaxed work environment.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2015
I only worked here for a very short amount of time. The pay was minimum wage and the work was very much unskilled so I felt replaceable. My managers and co-workers were very friendly and easy to work with.
offers great service
Service Agent(Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 April 2015
picked up customers, clean cars prior to rental and dropped off customers either to their homes or dealer where their car was being serviced
everyone worked well together team player
getting in out of small vehicles was a challenge and remembering to make sure all previous contracts taken out of the vehicle
meeting new people every day and giving great customer service
Pros
meeting new people every day
Cons
not enough hours
It was a ok place to work
Car Detailer and Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  montreal19 October 2015
I enjoyed my time working there i would go to work and wash cars shuttle cars from one spot to another .The management team were nice people.
Pros
discount on renting cars
Cons
not enough hours