Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Non-productive and brainless job
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  700 Bay Street West28 September 2016
More traveling for an employee without vehicle
Could learn how to clean vehicles properly
Management can be a bit ruthless but finally, the job is done well
My co-workers are nice and know the workplace quite well
Cleaning the entire car filled with wet mud is the hardest part of the job
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get to drive vehicles across Ontario
Pros
Driving different vehicles and discount for every agent
Cons
very tiring job
Great place to start a career
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  British Columbia28 September 2016
Overall career path is very structured and organized. Employees really do know what is asked of them and how to advance. The long hours does catch up to you and there is something called burnout that can occur.
Pros
career growth
Cons
50 hour work week
Fun place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Thompson, MB28 September 2016
This company was a fun place to work and people was amazing but the pay wasn't that great. There was Many benefits but not enough money to survive off of.
Pros
Discounts on car etc
Cons
not enough pay
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE/ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC22 September 2016
Great place to work, friendly staff, helpful as well. Real family environment, tough training program to help find great talent
Hard work with great training
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 September 2016
Though the hours are long you can gain a great deal of management experience in an extremely high energy atmosphere. Not for the faint of heart.
car prep
car prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto billy bishop18 September 2016
well i liked it was fun i had a good staff while i was working for them.It was easy fun simply but steady at time.the best part i liked that i get to drive brand new vehicles get them ready to rent. no rush just kept it easy and did it on my own speed.
Team environment
Customer Service, Follow Up, Shipping (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 September 2016
a good challenging place to work, a good team environment where people helped each other. you never once heard "that's not my job!".
rewards were given for exceeding customer service.
Has been a wonderful job experience for 8 years
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 September 2016
I have been a part time shuttle driver for 8 years with the company and they have been an excellent employer. The wage is quite low though and I would prefer more compensation for my service.
Pros
company discounts. DPS
Cons
salary
Great at helping you become a Leader. Motivational and Challenging
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2016
Employed at Enterprise you really learn how to operate a business, inside and out. You learn skills that mostly tap into business development (marketing plans and sales), HR training and hiring, Revenue Management, Risk Management and Accounting(accounts receivable and cost control). I learned how to empower myself, and make critical decisions based on new situations you are faced with everyday. You become a better manager just by managing daily duties, working with a team, and molding colleagues to become the best at what they do. You achieve satisfaction from getting your colleagues promoted. Your co-workers enjoy being around you as they go through challenges together with you, sharing different experiences. But you also learn a lot more, like how to communicate professionally, lead a conversation, and drive success. The hardest part of the day can sometimes be the long hours, and rigorous winter conditions, but everyday brings new things to tackle which continue to make it interesting.
Pros
Forming great teams, driving success, and growing.
good managers
Reservation agent (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON5 August 2016
Its ok can be better...
long hours, and find the things don't get done sooner.. always a waiting game... too much expectations from employees
Pros
Cons
very supportive
No good
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC15 July 2016
Job is okay but management is horrible, no communication with the head office and sales and the front line management is all over the place
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Long hours and not enough pay
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2016
Good management, excellent co-workers. Be prepared to work hard and stay late. Enterprise provides opportunities to climb the corporate ladder if you are willing to work.
Enterprise
Service agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2016
Enterprise is a good company to work with. Good work environment. Plenty of resources are offered but, i would like to find other fields of work being offered in toronto.
Fun tasky environment
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 June 2016
Hardworking environment. Energetic place to be. You had to be outspoken and confident in other to satisfy management and also the consumer.
Prepare yourself
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON28 June 2016
Prepare for your life to change drastically, this is a company that requires 52 hours p/week minimum, and most of the time asks for many more hours than that. The pay is small and if you plan on climbing the corporate ladder you will need to relocate, not once but multiple times and quite frequently.
Cons
long hours, must relocate to succeed
Terrible workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 June 2016
Dont work here they lay you off for no reason then advertise your job again within months. If I had known better I would have sued them.
good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 June 2016
great people, great environment. home away from home.Typically the knowledge and skills required for this position would be obtained through a postgraduate degree in cumulative effects management, landscape planning, resource management planning or related fields of study and several years of progressively responsible experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours, lay you off anytime
Excellent Management Team
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC24 June 2016
Working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car was an excellent experience. The management team was excellent and the employees were able to work in a team efficiently.
Fun and friendly place where teamwork rules.
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 June 2016
Our brands are the most valuable things we own.
Enterprise is fun and friendly place where team work rules.
We work hard and reward hard work.
We strengthen our communities one neighborhood at a time.
Personal honesty and integrity are foundations of our success.
Great things happen when we listen, to our customers and to each other.
Pros
Fun
Cons
very dynamic and entertaining work environment
Assistant Directeur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 June 2016
Journey starts at 7.30am and what we want to do first is evaluate the ressources for the day in terms of reservations registered, vehicles on the lot ready to go versus vehicles missing, assigned tasks between employees and make sure we provide every customer during the day with perfect service.
besides that theres the administrative part that we take care usually after lunch make sure all the branch mails are checked and also the cash box the bank deposit, the marketing grid is cleared.
Pros
dynamism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9