Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews in Canada

Long Hours
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCJuly 22, 2015
Unable to accomplish much of a personal life as you need to work long hours at a lower wage to sustain minimum living wages. Was told there would be room for advancement but have been unable to advance after meeting required numbers and scores.
Great Starting company for young professionals
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoMay 27, 2015
Great Starting company for young professionals. Great training program. salary is as good as your willing to work for it. Work life balance is highly skewed towards the work. Always busy and something to learn. management in this company is very hit or miss.
Pros
lots to learn
Cons
long, hard work
offers great service
Service Agent(Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 15, 2015
picked up customers, clean cars prior to rental and dropped off customers either to their homes or dealer where their car was being serviced
everyone worked well together team player
getting in out of small vehicles was a challenge and remembering to make sure all previous contracts taken out of the vehicle
meeting new people every day and giving great customer service
Pros
meeting new people every day
Cons
not enough hours
Fast Paced but a fun workplace with a helpful team
Sr. Customer Assistance Representative (Current Employee) –  YYZ - Toronto Pearson International AirportApril 28, 2015
A typical day at work constantly involves dealing with different customers and aiming to satisfy each and every customers needs.

The team of employees and management are very helpful and supportive, they continuously help each other accomplish duties in a timely and professional manner.
Fun Work
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 23, 2015
the most enjoyable part of this job was getting to go on long drives in nice cars. The company has alot great management that you get to work with and the co-workers are also in great moods and ready to get into work.
They need to change their number system
CSR/ Work From Home (Remote) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2015
Enterprise is a great company, but the number system they use doesn't support their good employees. They need to take a look at that and figure out something better.
Pros
Discounts on rental cars
Cons
Number System
Processed rental cars at YYZ Airport
Rental Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  toronto, onJune 22, 2015
Served as the primary sales contact in order to determine relevant products &
services for the executive car rental program.

Responded to and qualified incoming online and phone inquiries.
General office work. Productive most days/
Clean vehicle exterior by hand (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioFebruary 11, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of hard work, that was very team oriented. Most co-workers were easy to get along with. Management was supportive, easy to talk and relate to. Doing field work and interacting with the customers was the most enjoyable part of the job for me. Keeping myself busy, occupied and or motivated during slow hours was the hardest part of the job. I got a better understanding of what it is like be in the corporate field. I learned how much dedication it takes to build and run a business. Working at Enterprise has given me the motivation and confidence to want to start my own business. It also helped me improve my social and customer service skills.
Enterprise Rent a Car Review
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Regina, SKMarch 1, 2015
I started working at Enterprise in August 2014. I've been working mostly 5/6 days a week since I've started. My job duties are to check over cars, trucks, suvs and vans for damage after they have been returned, I drive the vehicles back and forth to and from car dealerships or body shops. I take the vehicles into the wash bay to clean. I've learnt to work at a fast pace and multi tasking is a huge part of the job. I enjoy working with the people I do and it is a good environment to work in after all. I haven't had any difficulties with the job and my most enjoyable part is to interact with those around me and work at a fast pace so that the day goes by faster and realizing that I accomplished a lot by the end of the day.
Pros
salary, co-workers, working at the airport, driving new vehicles, and gaining overtime
Cons
not damaging vehicles
Productive and great work place to kick start your business career
Senior Customer Associate Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 10, 2015
* Every day is different. Enterprise will make you work hard and reward you for the work you put in. Corporate gala's , branch lunches and coffee runs to keep you energized. On down time they train and on high time you see the fruits of your labor recognized as you blaze away the day.

*Management is amazing-- all staff is treated with respect and management is willing to make everything work to ensure employee happiness and retention.

*Hardest part of the job--> Long hours and lot of time required in. Social life will be hit hard but you trade experience for your youth.

Final statement-- Do it and leave unless you progress fast, then enjoy the ride
Pros
culture, management, food
Enjoyable outdoor job
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  SaskApril 10, 2015
Enjoyed being able to drive cars and also tidy them. It made the day go by quicker. Typical day began with prepping cars for the morning rush, gassing them up and doing drop offs at other branches. Hardest part of the job is trying to prep in the cars alone during a busy time period (usually around 5pm)
Great job for the constant achiever
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONMay 25, 2015
Very good structure. Promotes teamwork. Good training systems. Great company to work for, although the Job is very high paced, and doesn't allow for a great work/life balance.
Pros
Career advancement
don't stay too long
asst mgr (Former Employee) –  calgaryFebruary 18, 2015
Ok first to start off with its an American owned company. .so that means they are cheap when it comes to wages/salary...when you first get a job here you are promised the world and told you can move up fast in the company.... true IF your in the "in" crowed that is your liked... if not we'll they do the ol keep you in your current role til you quit or stay and watch popular guys that started way after you move up. Secound bit should be first on the list is long crazy hours for low pay... if you work it out fast food joints will pay same for the amount of hours you put in... 12 hour days every day..expect maybe weekends. .my main advice...if your not moved up in 6 to 8 months leave....oh and be ready to think...why do I look like I should be an excutive. .but really I'm scraping dirt of car floors
Pros
drive new cars..rent cheap cars to friends
Cons
long hours politics false promises
REALLY BAD WORK LIFE BALANCE!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  TORONTO,ONTARIO,CANADAJanuary 26, 2015
REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD WORK LIFE BALANCE!!!!!!!
YOU WORK YOUR BUTT OFF ALL DAY JUST TO FIND OUT AFTER 5 LONG YEARSSSSSSSS THEY KICK YOU OUT!!!!!! THEY NOTICE ANYTHING GOOD YOU DID FOR THEM OR THEIR CUSTOMERS....ONLY GOOD THING IS EVERYONE HAS GREAT PERSONALITY WHEN THEY START BUT THEN IT WEARS YOU DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN....YOUR HARD WORKS KEEPS GETTING IGNORED AND NO ONE REWARDS YOU FOR ANYTHING GOOD OR GREAT YOU HAVE DONE!
Fun place to workk
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJune 26, 2015
It is fun place to work good atmosphere and friendly environment
Had a great time at this company while i was working ,
Learned lot from the company,Had gained lot of experience
good people hard work
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  london ontarioMay 6, 2015
the job is a good entry level position into the enterprise company. a typical day consists of washing cars and driving people to and from there homes or officers to the branch or home.
Pros
new cars
Cons
long hours and hard work conditions
management is not good
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  709 millner aveJune 25, 2015
it was a job where they were only fair to some people and not to others and not because of how well they performed .
workers were friendly and nice
ERAC: as a company
CSR at Enterprise Rent a car (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCNovember 28, 2014
Liked working their with the polite and friendly staff, many different business's out their and car rentals is different from all id say. can be very stressful at times and can be very relaxed at times as well. Learned how to deal with all sorts of people, deal with stress management and on top of that come up with outcomes when we did have enough vehicles in our fleet as our reservation list to suit the needs of customers yet not affect our customer service rating.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
boss's unqualified
Tough work but good expierence
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 18, 2016
Don't get me wrong this may well be one of the most valuable expierence you have on your CV. You will learn so much within a short period of time, you will feel as though you have been there for years!

The work is hard and the pay is quite bad. Be expected to work long hours( 48-55 hours a week). Expect all of your dress wear to get torn, muddy, sweaty and brake over the course of your first few months. Be ready to have pretty much no life outside of enterprise and taking breaks besides lunch is very much frowned upon. Benefits are okay. You get a cool 500$ to buy dress wear at the beginning. Additionally, they provide decent dental, health and prescription plans. You also get free lunches occasionally provided from managers and other staff members.

The work culture is amazing! Honestly, the culture and the ability to advance rather fast are the only reasons I am still with the company. People are great and the personalities are hilarious. The ability for advancement is solely based on the ability to sell additional products however you can make assistant manager and $1,000 bonus in 7 months if you work at it. I have seen many people rise fast in the company but I have also seen 30 year old men making 50-60,000/year and working as if they run the entire company!

It's a good company for a recent grad not exactly sure what they want to do. The potential for advancement is quick and easy while the work culture is fun and tedious. There are times you will want to quit on the spot, and others where you will be proud to be amongst the elite of the car rental business.
Pros
500$ dress wear voucher, good benefits, good job security
Cons
Long hours, poor low-mid level management, unrealistic expectations
Best Job so far !
Management Trainee Program- Part time (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKMarch 23, 2015
I must say this company is one of the best logistics company in north America. Their corporate culture, pay structure, management style, employee career enhancement are all factors that would motivate one to work for Enterprise rent a car.

2.9