Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews in Canada

Customer service based industry
Customer Service Representative and Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 2, 2015
I pick up customers from our dealerships, body shops or our customers homes and bring them to our rental branch to get them a rental vehicle. I will explain the rental process to them so they are ready to go and know what to expect. Often times our customers have never rented a car before or are repeat customers that I have established a relationship with. We have a fun sales culture in the branch which allows everyone to get a long. The hardest part of the job is the customers who take out their frustrations on you. The best part of the job is the customers who appreciate the extra things you do for them.
Pros
The repeat customers who remember you and what you talked about the last time they saw you
Cons
the slower times in the branch when nothing is happening, I like to be busy
Good launch to a business career
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  southern ontarioJuly 28, 2015
If you are looking to get a good understanding of everything business this is the job for you. You start in the same position as everyone else and move through the ranks as long as you have strong sales and customer service skills. They spend the time to help you develop your business acumen, and you can move up the ranks quite quickly if the conditions are right. The only downfall is that this is a position for new graduates or people without families. The hours are long once you get to management level (60+ hours/week) and you have to sacrifice your personal life for this job. If you are young, hungry to advance, and dedicated to working hard, this job is perfect for you. As you get older, and take on more responsibility in your personal life (marriage, kids, ect.) you will find that you must choose between your career and your personal life. This job does put a lot of strain on your personal relationships as you are never home to help build them and make them stronger. My advice to anyone considering this position is to get in young, learn as much as possible, and get out before you lose your personal life.
Pros
great business training
Cons
long hours, no work life balance
Fun Work
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 23, 2015
the most enjoyable part of this job was getting to go on long drives in nice cars. The company has alot great management that you get to work with and the co-workers are also in great moods and ready to get into work.
Long Hours
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCJuly 22, 2015
Unable to accomplish much of a personal life as you need to work long hours at a lower wage to sustain minimum living wages. Was told there would be room for advancement but have been unable to advance after meeting required numbers and scores.
Fun and hands on work
Car Detailer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 20, 2015
Working for enterprise car rentals as a car detailer was an enjoyable experience. Employees get to work with amazing coworkers and see lots of new vehicles. The management was excellent until one of the managers got fired. Since then a new manager has been appointed and working there has gotten more difficult. Employees are asked for more overtime hours and have a vast increase in workload.
Pros
Drive new vehicles, Great work force
Cons
Long hours, Lot of work load, Difficult to schedule change
They need to change their number system
CSR/ Work From Home (Remote) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2015
Enterprise is a great company, but the number system they use doesn't support their good employees. They need to take a look at that and figure out something better.
Pros
Discounts on rental cars
Cons
Number System
Fun place to workk
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJune 26, 2015
It is fun place to work good atmosphere and friendly environment
Had a great time at this company while i was working ,
Learned lot from the company,Had gained lot of experience
management is not good
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  709 millner aveJune 25, 2015
it was a job where they were only fair to some people and not to others and not because of how well they performed .
workers were friendly and nice
Processed rental cars at YYZ Airport
Rental Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  toronto, onJune 22, 2015
Served as the primary sales contact in order to determine relevant products &
services for the executive car rental program.

Responded to and qualified incoming online and phone inquiries.
good
Prep (Current Employee) –  OttawaJune 12, 2015
I work hard consistently, always find something to do and make sure that im always doing something progressively. Love it, but need more hours
Pros
Understanding staff
Great Starting company for young professionals
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoMay 27, 2015
Great Starting company for young professionals. Great training program. salary is as good as your willing to work for it. Work life balance is highly skewed towards the work. Always busy and something to learn. management in this company is very hit or miss.
Pros
lots to learn
Cons
long, hard work
Fast paced workplace that rewards your effort.
SR. CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE REP (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ONMay 27, 2015
A very fast paced customer service and sales environment. Demands the ability to multitask on the fly. Organization and communication skills are an absolute must.
Can be a difficult job, but it is only as difficult as you make it.

Great corporate discounts both within the company and out.
Pros
Frequent staff events and corporate discounts
Cons
Long working days
Great job for the constant achiever
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONMay 25, 2015
Very good structure. Promotes teamwork. Good training systems. Great company to work for, although the Job is very high paced, and doesn't allow for a great work/life balance.
Pros
Career advancement
What is it all about
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  TorontoMay 22, 2015
Working for Enterprise-Rent-A-Car you have to enter this company with a business mind set, ready to work hard and be hungry to advancement. A typical day at work is rise early and leave late working extensive long hours, but its for helping people providing them a needed service. What I have learned is being a leader and how to run a successful business. Sales techniques that have helped me advance within my career and also how to be a much better seller. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people I have helped giving them my definition of exceptional customer service.
good people hard work
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  london ontarioMay 6, 2015
the job is a good entry level position into the enterprise company. a typical day consists of washing cars and driving people to and from there homes or officers to the branch or home.
Pros
new cars
Cons
long hours and hard work conditions
great place to work
Driver/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 4, 2015
great company. long hours.
lot to learn. get to drive new cars. Good stepping stone for the future.
it helps you advance and learn a bunch of skills.
Pros
free lunches once a week
Cons
Fast Paced but a fun workplace with a helpful team
Sr. Customer Assistance Representative (Current Employee) –  YYZ - Toronto Pearson International AirportApril 28, 2015
A typical day at work constantly involves dealing with different customers and aiming to satisfy each and every customers needs.

The team of employees and management are very helpful and supportive, they continuously help each other accomplish duties in a timely and professional manner.
Lousy Pay
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ONApril 27, 2015
Been with the company for 10 years, dedicated worker....but I only make min wage.....sucks

The company does not give rewards for hard work, only applies to managers, and higher staff
offers great service
Service Agent(Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 15, 2015
picked up customers, clean cars prior to rental and dropped off customers either to their homes or dealer where their car was being serviced
everyone worked well together team player
getting in out of small vehicles was a challenge and remembering to make sure all previous contracts taken out of the vehicle
meeting new people every day and giving great customer service
Pros
meeting new people every day
Cons
not enough hours
Fast Placed Environment, No time for Learning
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BCApril 14, 2015
Enterprise is a company that provides great opportunities, if you are lucky enough to work at a branch that is well staffed enough to be able to take the time to train you. Although I was trained on many things, my desire to learn more could literally never be satisfied because I spent most of my time driving around moving cars or picking up customers. The personal management style did not work for me, although it did promote a high degree of professionalism. The hardest part of the job was the constant unnecessary scrutiny from my manager. I truly worked the hardest there, and was the first person in every morning and last one to leave every night. I would take full responsibility for the office, over others who had worked their longer than me. Yet I rarely received any praise from my colleagues or manager but would be made to feel personally guilty about slippery slope-type repercussions for small errors. The best part of the day was resolving and preventing conflicts with every customer who came into the office.
Pros
okay compensation, going outside
Cons
long hours, weekends and overtime, upset customers

2.9