Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE/ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC22 September 2016
Great place to work, friendly staff, helpful as well. Real family environment, tough training program to help find great talent
Busy but great company
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB9 May 2016
It was busy most days but it went by fast and I liked driving around. I learned my way around the city and the fastest routes to get to my destination. My co-workers were all nice and so was my boss. The hardest part of the job was probably finding addresses but I learned in no time and the most enjoyable part was getting to drive around while making good money on a daily basis.
Pros
Got free pizza and got paid everyday
Cons
No set breaks
nice
Car Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 May 2016
• Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 140%
• Received Top 10 BAE Award for a 100% rate of closed loans
• Efficiently managed more than 200 client relationships
• Executed the loan origination process, including ordering credit reports, appraisals and preliminary title reports.
• Grew customer base by 30% over 2 year period through community networking and innovative customer incentives
High energy atmospheres
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 June 2016
No day was like the one before, everyday had variation. General duties were consistent, however aspects like acquisitions, balancing supply and demand, and interactions with clients and business partners were very unique. Everyday brought new challenges that we had to overcome, as well as new opportunities to be creative. The team setting was great, it was a high energy atmosphere that made the work environment fun.

The hardest challenge faced involved conflict management and resolution, often faced on a daily basis. Conflicts arise from clientele, business partners, and team members. It was hard to work through, however is important to overcome to have a successful growing business at the end of the day.

The most enjoyable part of my job was training new team members. It was satisfying sharing information and being asked questions that brings a new perspective to the way things are done.
Great Work Culture
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 October 2016
This is not a career that anything is handed to you. Part of the belief with Enterprise is that "We work hard, and we reward hard work". This is true!

It is very long hours BUT if you are good at sales and have a teachable attitude you will be promoted. As well, the nature of who Enterprise hires with its MT Program are recent grads. Everyone is basically the same age and have similar interests. The company provides monthly paid outings to reward staff for their hard work and commitment. Also, because of the MT Program and promoting all from within - whatever stage I was at, I had supportive Managers that had been in my shoes at one point and understood my struggles, coached me and helped me to move forward.

I learned a lot about sales & customer service, Human Resources in a Coordinator position I had been promoted to, and loved working in the team environment.

The reason I gave it a 3/5 is that it is a great place to start a career - but it is not for everyone. It may feel in the beginning that you are giving your life to Enterprise - but on the flip side it is one big family. You will meet life long friends that are supportive of you and your career advancements.
Great at helping you become a Leader. Motivational and Challenging
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2016
Employed at Enterprise you really learn how to operate a business, inside and out. You learn skills that mostly tap into business development (marketing plans and sales), HR training and hiring, Revenue Management, Risk Management and Accounting(accounts receivable and cost control). I learned how to empower myself, and make critical decisions based on new situations you are faced with everyday. You become a better manager just by managing daily duties, working with a team, and molding colleagues to become the best at what they do. You achieve satisfaction from getting your colleagues promoted. Your co-workers enjoy being around you as they go through challenges together with you, sharing different experiences. But you also learn a lot more, like how to communicate professionally, lead a conversation, and drive success. The hardest part of the day can sometimes be the long hours, and rigorous winter conditions, but everyday brings new things to tackle which continue to make it interesting.
Pros
Forming great teams, driving success, and growing.
good managers
Reservation agent (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON5 August 2016
Its ok can be better...
long hours, and find the things don't get done sooner.. always a waiting game... too much expectations from employees
Pros
Cons
very supportive
Running my own business
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 May 2016
As a branch manager, you were given the autonomy to control all your cost and manage your bottom line. I learned the most at this company. I built my business, hired my staff,managed my team and was part of all the operations.
Pros
Learned hoe to run a business
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2016
Good management, excellent co-workers. Be prepared to work hard and stay late. Enterprise provides opportunities to climb the corporate ladder if you are willing to work.
Fun work place with amazing coworkers
RETURN AGENT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2016
Return and inspect cars for damages and if they do file a report and serve great customer service.
How to give make our customers leave completed satisfied.
Management always did they best to help and accommodate your life with your work schedule.
Coworkers were amazing, joy filled, kind hearts and hilarious.
Having to confront customers about damage.
Working with people that have so much fun and energy. We grew friendships outside of work including the managers.
No good
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC15 July 2016
Job is okay but management is horrible, no communication with the head office and sales and the front line management is all over the place
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Long hours and not enough pay
Very good work enviornment
Car Prep/Service Agent/Driver (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 May 2016
Very good working enviornment and has appropriate staff members.
Management is a strong asset to the company, support and leads the team members well.
Holds lots of company events such as; month end parties, summer bbq, etc.
Enterprise
Service agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2016
Enterprise is a good company to work with. Good work environment. Plenty of resources are offered but, i would like to find other fields of work being offered in toronto.
My summary of Enterprise
Sales (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC25 February 2016
I worked as a Management In Trainee, I was the top sells in BC for July, Augusts and September. I have an excellent customer services and I'm a very patient person and enjoys making conservation with customers and employees. I'm a very friendly and hard-working person with great personality. I would love to join this team and accomplish company goals.
Pros
Love to play and work as a team, There is NO I in team
Cons
Hate negative Attitude.
Exceptional company
CORPORATE LOSS CONTROL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2016
A strong, well run, fast moving company with excellent pay, advancement based on merit and unlimited earning opportunity. In exchange the company expects hard work and this is not hidden. Their values include "we work hard and we reward hard work".

If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial company in which to build a career based on intelligence and hard work, this is the company for you. If you are not sure if you will love working here, you will know very quickly: either you love it or hate it, rarely in between.

I would recommend this company to any young, ambitious person looking to build a corporate career.
Pros
exceptional training, development, compensation and opportunities
Cons
long hours, high expectations
Wonderful company to work for but has its cons
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 February 2016
When i originally started working for enterprise i loved my job, and i still do to this day, But with the economy slowing down, Managment has still Hired new people, when there is not enough work for the employees it has now. The starting wage is Atrocious, No one could live off it. It is hard to get a full time position as i have noticed over time enterprise only likes hiring part time employees.
It has gotten to the point now that you are lucky to work more than 3 hours most days.
Pros
Drive new cars daily, Amazing co workers
Cons
Low paying job, Terrible hours.
Excellent Management Team
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC24 June 2016
Working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car was an excellent experience. The management team was excellent and the employees were able to work in a team efficiently.
Fun and friendly work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON7 March 2016
A typical day starts at 7 am and finishes at 6 pm. Everyone who works there is very fun and friendly. Everyone can work there way up the ladder to become management. Dealing with people is the best part of the day. Making someones day that much better puts a smile on my face and makes the day that much easier.
Fun tasky environment
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 June 2016
Hardworking environment. Energetic place to be. You had to be outspoken and confident in other to satisfy management and also the consumer.
Terrible workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 June 2016
Dont work here they lay you off for no reason then advertise your job again within months. If I had known better I would have sued them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.