Enterprise Holdings

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Quite the learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 May 2016
Enterprise is very flexible because employees are coming from different backgrounds, different post-secondary education. You learn how to manage a business, run daily operations, and ensure outstanding customer service. Typically, you start your day with a team huddle with a plan of attack for the day, and we all go after our daily tasks.

The hardest part of the job would be the long hours, and at times, customer causing a scene for no reasons.
Pros
Learning Opportunities
Cons
Long hours, Work-Life Balance is non-existent
Do not fall for a poorly run company!
Manager In Training (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2016
Lacking competent managers at all locations. Long hours with minimal pay. Unprofessional. They always over promise at Enterprise, but they advance anyone too quickly causing damage to their own name.
Perfect place to start your career
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 May 2016
The hours are long, the pay is decent, but what one learns at this firm cannot be put to any price. For me it was nothing less than an practical MBA. I leaned in every step as grew within the company. I recommend any or all recent university graduates to join and work here for at least a year, it will be best start or push one needs. You will get the best people to work with, friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic, some of them will become your friends for life. In a regular day, you have to sell, provide excellent customer service, and grow your business.
Enterprise Holdings was a company that offered ample training and was a fun environment to work for.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2016
I would recommend Enterprise Holdings to anyone coming out of college. You learn a lot about all aspects of business. There is an opportunity for advancement as well. The hours and pay may not be for everyone. I had no problem with the hours but I just did not see myself there for the next 20 years. I am looking for a company where I can begin a career and stay with for with until I retire. I really do not have negative things to say about Enterprise.
50/50
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON2 June 2016
They are very much a corporation, as long as you drink the koolaid and tow the line you will do well. They seem to consider their employees as disposable so as soon as they know you are disengaged or you read between the lines they show you the door. Good things are the hours are regular overtime is available.
Pros
Regular Hours
Cons
Poor training for managers, long hours
car prep
car prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto billy bishop18 September 2016
well i liked it was fun i had a good staff while i was working for them.It was easy fun simply but steady at time.the best part i liked that i get to drive brand new vehicles get them ready to rent. no rush just kept it easy and did it on my own speed.
Busy but great company
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB9 May 2016
It was busy most days but it went by fast and I liked driving around. I learned my way around the city and the fastest routes to get to my destination. My co-workers were all nice and so was my boss. The hardest part of the job was probably finding addresses but I learned in no time and the most enjoyable part was getting to drive around while making good money on a daily basis.
Pros
Got free pizza and got paid everyday
Cons
No set breaks
nice
Car Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 May 2016
• Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 140%
• Received Top 10 BAE Award for a 100% rate of closed loans
• Efficiently managed more than 200 client relationships
• Executed the loan origination process, including ordering credit reports, appraisals and preliminary title reports.
• Grew customer base by 30% over 2 year period through community networking and innovative customer incentives
Team environment
Customer Service, Follow Up, Shipping (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 September 2016
a good challenging place to work, a good team environment where people helped each other. you never once heard "that's not my job!".
rewards were given for exceeding customer service.
High energy atmospheres
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 June 2016
No day was like the one before, everyday had variation. General duties were consistent, however aspects like acquisitions, balancing supply and demand, and interactions with clients and business partners were very unique. Everyday brought new challenges that we had to overcome, as well as new opportunities to be creative. The team setting was great, it was a high energy atmosphere that made the work environment fun.

The hardest challenge faced involved conflict management and resolution, often faced on a daily basis. Conflicts arise from clientele, business partners, and team members. It was hard to work through, however is important to overcome to have a successful growing business at the end of the day.

The most enjoyable part of my job was training new team members. It was satisfying sharing information and being asked questions that brings a new perspective to the way things are done.
Fun place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Thompson, MB28 September 2016
This company was a fun place to work and people was amazing but the pay wasn't that great. There was Many benefits but not enough money to survive off of.
Pros
Discounts on car etc
Cons
not enough pay
Great Company
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK22 November 2016
I enjoyed working here, training programs are really educational. While working here we became a big family. Although the balance of work and home life was not the best.
Running my own business
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 May 2016
As a branch manager, you were given the autonomy to control all your cost and manage your bottom line. I learned the most at this company. I built my business, hired my staff,managed my team and was part of all the operations.
Pros
Learned hoe to run a business
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance
Hard work with great training
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 September 2016
Though the hours are long you can gain a great deal of management experience in an extremely high energy atmosphere. Not for the faint of heart.
Fun work place with amazing coworkers
RETURN AGENT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2016
Return and inspect cars for damages and if they do file a report and serve great customer service.
How to give make our customers leave completed satisfied.
Management always did they best to help and accommodate your life with your work schedule.
Coworkers were amazing, joy filled, kind hearts and hilarious.
Having to confront customers about damage.
Working with people that have so much fun and energy. We grew friendships outside of work including the managers.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE/ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC22 September 2016
Great place to work, friendly staff, helpful as well. Real family environment, tough training program to help find great talent
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2016
Good management, excellent co-workers. Be prepared to work hard and stay late. Enterprise provides opportunities to climb the corporate ladder if you are willing to work.
Very good work enviornment
Car Prep/Service Agent/Driver (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 May 2016
Very good working enviornment and has appropriate staff members.
Management is a strong asset to the company, support and leads the team members well.
Holds lots of company events such as; month end parties, summer bbq, etc.
Great at helping you become a Leader. Motivational and Challenging
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2016
Employed at Enterprise you really learn how to operate a business, inside and out. You learn skills that mostly tap into business development (marketing plans and sales), HR training and hiring, Revenue Management, Risk Management and Accounting(accounts receivable and cost control). I learned how to empower myself, and make critical decisions based on new situations you are faced with everyday. You become a better manager just by managing daily duties, working with a team, and molding colleagues to become the best at what they do. You achieve satisfaction from getting your colleagues promoted. Your co-workers enjoy being around you as they go through challenges together with you, sharing different experiences. But you also learn a lot more, like how to communicate professionally, lead a conversation, and drive success. The hardest part of the day can sometimes be the long hours, and rigorous winter conditions, but everyday brings new things to tackle which continue to make it interesting.
Pros
Forming great teams, driving success, and growing.
good managers
Reservation agent (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON5 August 2016
Its ok can be better...
long hours, and find the things don't get done sooner.. always a waiting game... too much expectations from employees
Pros
Cons
very supportive

Enterprise Holdings Reviews by Location