Enterprise Holdings

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

great place to learn, grow and sucess
assistant branch rental manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC12 November 2016
joined the company in 2015 and promoted twice in 2016 now I'm being transfer to Vancouver as a real management member. i learned so much from this company and yes I spend a lot of time and my energy into this job.

Enterprise is a place that you will get your reward through hard working. If you don't want to put in first then don't wish so much in return. This is not a place for people who are lazy and only want to to find a job and to get paid.
Pros
great learning process, fun business to run, good pay
Cons
long hours, stressful
Overall a Positive environment
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 October 2016
Yes, the hours are long and sometimes you have to clean cars in your best dress clothes but it's worth it at the end of the day. The relationships you build with Enterprise will last a life time.

Management is positive and usually available to you with little notice. The hardest part of the job is fleet management. Getting enough cars to service all your needs can be challenging but it's part of the industry. Sometimes hotels sell out too when they could have taken 100 more room bookings.

The best part of the job is the people.
Pros
Team building outings, bi-annual meetings, freedom
Cons
Long hours, little to no breaks
Non-productive and brainless job
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  700 Bay Street West28 September 2016
More traveling for an employee without vehicle
Could learn how to clean vehicles properly
Management can be a bit ruthless but finally, the job is done well
My co-workers are nice and know the workplace quite well
Cleaning the entire car filled with wet mud is the hardest part of the job
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get to drive vehicles across Ontario
Pros
Driving different vehicles and discount for every agent
Cons
very tiring job
Interesting job that you have the chance to drive many brand new vehicles!
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK29 September 2016
Cleaning vehicles in a very fast step sometimes, the colleagues are very young and interesting, you could drive many different kinds of vehicles everyday. But the salary is not very competitive compared with the other service job. But it taught me a lot as a new immigrant in Canada.
Pros
Interesting job that you have the chance to drive many brand new vehicles!
Cons
As a part time job, the schedule is not very flexible. But you could make shifts with you colleagues.
Work your butt off for 13.00 a hour.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Swift Current, SK3 November 2016
Don't even think about starting with this company. Answering phones, Cleaning vehicles in a white shirt & dress pants, Tending to customers, Management are just a bunch of back stabbers. Billion dollar company & they pay there employees 13.00 a HR. A complete joke.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Rate of pay, Poor management.
Nice place to work.
Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC19 October 2016
This job is is best suited for retired drivers with a pension as it is only 30 to 35 hours a week and paid only minimum wage.I f you are looking for something to do with your spare time as well as make a little money and you like to drive in Montreal and surrounding area this job may be for you.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Teamwork
Sale Management Training Development
Sr Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 November 2016
Cold Calling
Training
Development
Supervising
Closing
Negotiation
Relationship Building
Administration
Sales
Conflict Resolution
Reviews
Logistics
Pros
People
Cons
Hours
Productive work setup
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 October 2016
Typical day used to be busy and it was customer related work setup so every day new faces with new experience,manager and coworkers are all friendly the hardest part of the job was getting into the frozen cars in winter but in summer its fun and enjoyable.
Pros
discounts and respect for employees
Great workplace, long hours
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON30 September 2016
-great place to work with a strong team environment
-work with people of a similar age
-only promote from within
-lots of ability to move up in the company
-many company hosted events
-really long hours of work
Pros
move up quickly, team environment, fun place to work
good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 June 2016
great people, great environment. home away from home.Typically the knowledge and skills required for this position would be obtained through a postgraduate degree in cumulative effects management, landscape planning, resource management planning or related fields of study and several years of progressively responsible experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours, lay you off anytime
Horrible place to work.
Car Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Fort St John, BC7 November 2016
I HATE this company!!! Do not do it, they treat you like trash, you can work 40+ hours and you are still only "part time", they are too cheap to give benefits, and the wage sucks. The will tell you that they want to help you "grow" blah blah blah, but they will NEVER follow through with it.
very dynamic and entertaining work environment
Assistant Directeur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 June 2016
Journey starts at 7.30am and what we want to do first is evaluate the ressources for the day in terms of reservations registered, vehicles on the lot ready to go versus vehicles missing, assigned tasks between employees and make sure we provide every customer during the day with perfect service.
besides that theres the administrative part that we take care usually after lunch make sure all the branch mails are checked and also the cash box the bank deposit, the marketing grid is cleared.
Pros
dynamism
Ok place...
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 June 2016
I worked for over a year and just recently left them. Personally, the job I was doing was very mindless and not challenging at all. All I was doing was passing calls to the necessary parties. Really, I was a phone transfer person. I needed something challenging but this was anything but this. Co-workers were real characters at best, so plain and dull looking. Sometimes I would feel as if the office is a graveyard. SO QUIET!! Managers were fair though I found. Not really high paying but reflected what I did.
great company
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
starts at 7 am and finished 6-7 pm and its a very fast paced work where you are always on your toes between helping customers and working on back end.
Pros
great incentives plus bonus, awesome co-workers and great work enviroment
Cons
12 hours a day for 5-6 days a week
Fun and friendly place where teamwork rules.
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 June 2016
Our brands are the most valuable things we own.
Enterprise is fun and friendly place where team work rules.
We work hard and reward hard work.
We strengthen our communities one neighborhood at a time.
Personal honesty and integrity are foundations of our success.
Great things happen when we listen, to our customers and to each other.
Pros
Fun
Teamwork rules
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 October 2016
A typical day at work, As a team we rent cars to about 40-90 customers a day depending on how busy the day is. However, It's not just about renting cars. We try our best to deliver great customer service to each and everyone of our customers. Great customer service keeps our customers coming back to our office, teamwork is very important when running a business/office, and great things happen when I listen to those I work with and customers. Hardest part would be the fact that there is not much work/life balance working for Enterprise. The hours are usually 12 hr shifts monday-friday and 8 hour shifts on the weekend. Just might have Sundays off depending on that particular office. The most enjoyable part is the people I work with. I've worked at 5 different location with Enterprise, and I loved every last one of my coworkers and managers. I notice, everyone who works and has worked for Enterprise are down to earth.
Pros
Growth within the company
Cons
not much work/life balance
Great place to start a career
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  British Columbia28 September 2016
Overall career path is very structured and organized. Employees really do know what is asked of them and how to advance. The long hours does catch up to you and there is something called burnout that can occur.
Pros
career growth
Cons
50 hour work week
Stressful with Long Hours
Sr. Customer Assistance Representative (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB19 October 2016
The people I worked with are great and most of the staff are, however sales numbers are extremely important and the hours are very long. The flexibility of time off isn't terrible.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Stressful, Long hours
Prepare yourself
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON28 June 2016
Prepare for your life to change drastically, this is a company that requires 52 hours p/week minimum, and most of the time asks for many more hours than that. The pay is small and if you plan on climbing the corporate ladder you will need to relocate, not once but multiple times and quite frequently.
Cons
long hours, must relocate to succeed
Friendly
Driver and customer service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 June 2016
Management can sometimes be delusional about what needs to be done and what works but usually it's not a problem. Pay could be better as you have to be outside for long periods in the winter but it is okay for positions that are indoors only.
Pros
business to business account managers were empowered to build lasting partnership
Cons
seasonal for some vehicles

Enterprise Holdings Reviews by Location