Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews in Canada

No good
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCJuly 15, 2016
Job is okay but management is horrible, no communication with the head office and sales and the front line management is all over the place
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Long hours and not enough pay
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 9, 2016
Good management, excellent co-workers. Be prepared to work hard and stay late. Enterprise provides opportunities to climb the corporate ladder if you are willing to work.
Enterprise
Service agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2016
Enterprise is a good company to work with. Good work environment. Plenty of resources are offered but, i would like to find other fields of work being offered in toronto.
Fun tasky environment
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 30, 2016
Hardworking environment. Energetic place to be. You had to be outspoken and confident in other to satisfy management and also the consumer.
Prepare yourself
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ONJune 28, 2016
Prepare for your life to change drastically, this is a company that requires 52 hours p/week minimum, and most of the time asks for many more hours than that. The pay is small and if you plan on climbing the corporate ladder you will need to relocate, not once but multiple times and quite frequently.
Cons
long hours, must relocate to succeed
Terrible workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 27, 2016
Dont work here they lay you off for no reason then advertise your job again within months. If I had known better I would have sued them.
good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 25, 2016
great people, great environment. home away from home.Typically the knowledge and skills required for this position would be obtained through a postgraduate degree in cumulative effects management, landscape planning, resource management planning or related fields of study and several years of progressively responsible experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours, lay you off anytime
Excellent Management Team
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCJune 24, 2016
Working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car was an excellent experience. The management team was excellent and the employees were able to work in a team efficiently.
Fun and friendly place where teamwork rules.
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2016
Our brands are the most valuable things we own.
Enterprise is fun and friendly place where team work rules.
We work hard and reward hard work.
We strengthen our communities one neighborhood at a time.
Personal honesty and integrity are foundations of our success.
Great things happen when we listen, to our customers and to each other.
Pros
Fun
Cons
very dynamic and entertaining work environment
Assistant Directeur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 23, 2016
Journey starts at 7.30am and what we want to do first is evaluate the ressources for the day in terms of reservations registered, vehicles on the lot ready to go versus vehicles missing, assigned tasks between employees and make sure we provide every customer during the day with perfect service.
besides that theres the administrative part that we take care usually after lunch make sure all the branch mails are checked and also the cash box the bank deposit, the marketing grid is cleared.
Pros
dynamism
Ok place...
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 21, 2016
I worked for over a year and just recently left them. Personally, the job I was doing was very mindless and not challenging at all. All I was doing was passing calls to the necessary parties. Really, I was a phone transfer person. I needed something challenging but this was anything but this. Co-workers were real characters at best, so plain and dull looking. Sometimes I would feel as if the office is a graveyard. SO QUIET!! Managers were fair though I found. Not really high paying but reflected what I did.
Friendly
Driver and customer service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 17, 2016
Management can sometimes be delusional about what needs to be done and what works but usually it's not a problem. Pay could be better as you have to be outside for long periods in the winter but it is okay for positions that are indoors only.
Pros
business to business account managers were empowered to build lasting partnership
Cons
seasonal for some vehicles
High energy atmospheres
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 13, 2016
No day was like the one before, everyday had variation. General duties were consistent, however aspects like acquisitions, balancing supply and demand, and interactions with clients and business partners were very unique. Everyday brought new challenges that we had to overcome, as well as new opportunities to be creative. The team setting was great, it was a high energy atmosphere that made the work environment fun.

The hardest challenge faced involved conflict management and resolution, often faced on a daily basis. Conflicts arise from clientele, business partners, and team members. It was hard to work through, however is important to overcome to have a successful growing business at the end of the day.

The most enjoyable part of my job was training new team members. It was satisfying sharing information and being asked questions that brings a new perspective to the way things are done.
50/50
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ONJune 2, 2016
They are very much a corporation, as long as you drink the koolaid and tow the line you will do well. They seem to consider their employees as disposable so as soon as they know you are disengaged or you read between the lines they show you the door. Good things are the hours are regular overtime is available.
Pros
Regular Hours
Cons
Poor training for managers, long hours
Very good work enviornment
Car Prep/Service Agent/Driver (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 20, 2016
Very good working enviornment and has appropriate staff members.
Management is a strong asset to the company, support and leads the team members well.
Holds lots of company events such as; month end parties, summer bbq, etc.
Quite the learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 18, 2016
Enterprise is very flexible because employees are coming from different backgrounds, different post-secondary education. You learn how to manage a business, run daily operations, and ensure outstanding customer service. Typically, you start your day with a team huddle with a plan of attack for the day, and we all go after our daily tasks.

The hardest part of the job would be the long hours, and at times, customer causing a scene for no reasons.
Pros
Learning Opportunities
Cons
Long hours, Work-Life Balance is non-existent
Perfect place to start your career
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 17, 2016
The hours are long, the pay is decent, but what one learns at this firm cannot be put to any price. For me it was nothing less than an practical MBA. I leaned in every step as grew within the company. I recommend any or all recent university graduates to join and work here for at least a year, it will be best start or push one needs. You will get the best people to work with, friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic, some of them will become your friends for life. In a regular day, you have to sell, provide excellent customer service, and grow your business.
Running my own business
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 16, 2016
As a branch manager, you were given the autonomy to control all your cost and manage your bottom line. I learned the most at this company. I built my business, hired my staff,managed my team and was part of all the operations.
Pros
Learned hoe to run a business
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance
Enterprise Holdings was a company that offered ample training and was a fun environment to work for.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 13, 2016
I would recommend Enterprise Holdings to anyone coming out of college. You learn a lot about all aspects of business. There is an opportunity for advancement as well. The hours and pay may not be for everyone. I had no problem with the hours but I just did not see myself there for the next 20 years. I am looking for a company where I can begin a career and stay with for with until I retire. I really do not have negative things to say about Enterprise.
nice
Car Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 11, 2016
• Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 140%
• Received Top 10 BAE Award for a 100% rate of closed loans
• Efficiently managed more than 200 client relationships
• Executed the loan origination process, including ordering credit reports, appraisals and preliminary title reports.
• Grew customer base by 30% over 2 year period through community networking and innovative customer incentives

2.9