Enterprise Holdings Employee Review

View all Enterprise Holdings reviews

Fast and the furious
Car prep (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA31 May 2013
I love cars, i love driving them, and acting like i own it, lol. I am a car prep. I make sure that the vehicles are greatly presentable for our customers. I need to make sure that when a car is rented, i looks just like it came off the lot. I enjoy the working in a team environment that built a relationship with our customers. Everyday is different, its never the same. The hardest part of the job, is not having the time to make the car shine because of rush hour. I enjoy every moment of my job because of the many cars that come thru my location.
Pros
Driving all types of cars
Cons
The dirtness of the car when its returned

Other Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON9 December 2017
I loved my duties at Enterprise, I enjoyed going to work each and everyday giving 110% my employees witness it and clients as well. When you are promised things that never happened and seeing new guys promoted just because they are friends to Areas Manager or because I dont play Hockey, even worst not going to the Bar after 12 to 14 hours day to get drunk. I have a family.
Pros
The people you meet are becoming family for life
Cons
the company does care about your well being as much as they say.
Long hours, short staffed
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK6 December 2017
Would only recommend as an entry-level job to get some real work experience. Would not recommend as a long-term career. Expect to work 50-60 hours a week (despite being advertised as 45). If you plan to move up to management, the hours expectation increases. Branches are consistently short staffed with little effort from upper management to fill those roles. Manager's are expected to put in the extra time. I would often be there 60+ hours per week. Salary was not great. When you break it down to an hourly wage it is most definitely not worth the time you are committing to being at the branch. The advancement program seems lucrative until you realize there is no upward mobility. Upper management plays favourites based on who they want to promote - not based on performance as they suggest.
Pros
Good entry-level experience
Cons
Long hours, short staffed, little upward mobility, plays favourites, promotions not based on performance, no work-life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9