Enterprise Holdings Employee Review

View all Enterprise Holdings reviews

Fast and the furious
Car prep (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA31 May 2013
I love cars, i love driving them, and acting like i own it, lol. I am a car prep. I make sure that the vehicles are greatly presentable for our customers. I need to make sure that when a car is rented, i looks just like it came off the lot. I enjoy the working in a team environment that built a relationship with our customers. Everyday is different, its never the same. The hardest part of the job, is not having the time to make the car shine because of rush hour. I enjoy every moment of my job because of the many cars that come thru my location.
Pros
Driving all types of cars
Cons
The dirtness of the car when its returned

Other Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Successful company where the sky is the limit
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Redding ca30 January 2018
Great company, great people. Always room to advance, very hands on. If you are willing to relocate the room for advancement is endless. Salary and benifits are great. Working their you feel like part of a big family
Great Place to work
Fleet Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 January 2018
Worked here for just over two years. Great staff and the experience was unbelievable. Gained great customer service skills while working here and gained further knowledge of vehicles as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52K