Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE/ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCSeptember 22, 2016
Great place to work, friendly staff, helpful as well. Real family environment, tough training program to help find great talent
Hard work with great training
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 19, 2016
Though the hours are long you can gain a great deal of management experience in an extremely high energy atmosphere. Not for the faint of heart.
car prep
car prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto billy bishopSeptember 18, 2016
well i liked it was fun i had a good staff while i was working for them.It was easy fun simply but steady at time.the best part i liked that i get to drive brand new vehicles get them ready to rent. no rush just kept it easy and did it on my own speed.
Team environment
Customer Service, Follow Up, Shipping (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 17, 2016
a good challenging place to work, a good team environment where people helped each other. you never once heard "that's not my job!".
rewards were given for exceeding customer service.
Has been a wonderful job experience for 8 years
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 12, 2016
I have been a part time shuttle driver for 8 years with the company and they have been an excellent employer. The wage is quite low though and I would prefer more compensation for my service.
Pros
company discounts. DPS
Cons
salary
Great at helping you become a Leader. Motivational and Challenging
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 23, 2016
Employed at Enterprise you really learn how to operate a business, inside and out. You learn skills that mostly tap into business development (marketing plans and sales), HR training and hiring, Revenue Management, Risk Management and Accounting(accounts receivable and cost control). I learned how to empower myself, and make critical decisions based on new situations you are faced with everyday. You become a better manager just by managing daily duties, working with a team, and molding colleagues to become the best at what they do. You achieve satisfaction from getting your colleagues promoted. Your co-workers enjoy being around you as they go through challenges together with you, sharing different experiences. But you also learn a lot more, like how to communicate professionally, lead a conversation, and drive success. The hardest part of the day can sometimes be the long hours, and rigorous winter conditions, but everyday brings new things to tackle which continue to make it interesting.
Pros
Forming great teams, driving success, and growing.
good managers
Reservation agent (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ONAugust 5, 2016
Its ok can be better...
long hours, and find the things don't get done sooner.. always a waiting game... too much expectations from employees
Pros
Cons
very supportive
No good
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCJuly 15, 2016
Job is okay but management is horrible, no communication with the head office and sales and the front line management is all over the place
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Long hours and not enough pay
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 9, 2016
Good management, excellent co-workers. Be prepared to work hard and stay late. Enterprise provides opportunities to climb the corporate ladder if you are willing to work.
Enterprise
Service agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2016
Enterprise is a good company to work with. Good work environment. Plenty of resources are offered but, i would like to find other fields of work being offered in toronto.
Fun tasky environment
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 30, 2016
Hardworking environment. Energetic place to be. You had to be outspoken and confident in other to satisfy management and also the consumer.
Prepare yourself
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ONJune 28, 2016
Prepare for your life to change drastically, this is a company that requires 52 hours p/week minimum, and most of the time asks for many more hours than that. The pay is small and if you plan on climbing the corporate ladder you will need to relocate, not once but multiple times and quite frequently.
Cons
long hours, must relocate to succeed
Terrible workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 27, 2016
Dont work here they lay you off for no reason then advertise your job again within months. If I had known better I would have sued them.
good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 25, 2016
great people, great environment. home away from home.Typically the knowledge and skills required for this position would be obtained through a postgraduate degree in cumulative effects management, landscape planning, resource management planning or related fields of study and several years of progressively responsible experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours, lay you off anytime
Excellent Management Team
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCJune 24, 2016
Working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car was an excellent experience. The management team was excellent and the employees were able to work in a team efficiently.
Fun and friendly place where teamwork rules.
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2016
Our brands are the most valuable things we own.
Enterprise is fun and friendly place where team work rules.
We work hard and reward hard work.
We strengthen our communities one neighborhood at a time.
Personal honesty and integrity are foundations of our success.
Great things happen when we listen, to our customers and to each other.
Pros
Fun
Cons
very dynamic and entertaining work environment
Assistant Directeur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 23, 2016
Journey starts at 7.30am and what we want to do first is evaluate the ressources for the day in terms of reservations registered, vehicles on the lot ready to go versus vehicles missing, assigned tasks between employees and make sure we provide every customer during the day with perfect service.
besides that theres the administrative part that we take care usually after lunch make sure all the branch mails are checked and also the cash box the bank deposit, the marketing grid is cleared.
Pros
dynamism
Ok place...
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 21, 2016
I worked for over a year and just recently left them. Personally, the job I was doing was very mindless and not challenging at all. All I was doing was passing calls to the necessary parties. Really, I was a phone transfer person. I needed something challenging but this was anything but this. Co-workers were real characters at best, so plain and dull looking. Sometimes I would feel as if the office is a graveyard. SO QUIET!! Managers were fair though I found. Not really high paying but reflected what I did.
Friendly
Driver and customer service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 17, 2016
Management can sometimes be delusional about what needs to be done and what works but usually it's not a problem. Pay could be better as you have to be outside for long periods in the winter but it is okay for positions that are indoors only.
Pros
business to business account managers were empowered to build lasting partnership
Cons
seasonal for some vehicles
High energy atmospheres
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 13, 2016
No day was like the one before, everyday had variation. General duties were consistent, however aspects like acquisitions, balancing supply and demand, and interactions with clients and business partners were very unique. Everyday brought new challenges that we had to overcome, as well as new opportunities to be creative. The team setting was great, it was a high energy atmosphere that made the work environment fun.

The hardest challenge faced involved conflict management and resolution, often faced on a daily basis. Conflicts arise from clientele, business partners, and team members. It was hard to work through, however is important to overcome to have a successful growing business at the end of the day.

The most enjoyable part of my job was training new team members. It was satisfying sharing information and being asked questions that brings a new perspective to the way things are done.

2.9