Here at Entero, a CAREER leads you to greater challenges and opens a window of opportunities to develop your skills and help you reach your highest potential. Our office is a community of like-minded individuals who enjoy solving tough problems and accomplishing great things. Your colleagues are your friends, who enjoy a corporate culture of having fun, participating in social events, and enjoying the journey. Your work is a combination of great ideas, team effort, and achieving results to meet the needs of our clients.
Entero is a leading enterprise software company delivering solutions for the oil and gas industry. In business for 18 years, we pride ourselves on being dynamic, inspired entrepreneurs. Our team is success-driven and comprised of experts with practical experience and solid, solution-based ideas Entero has developed a very innovative new tool for the Energy industry that is challenging current business processes. Explore www.entero.com to learn more.
Entero® MOSAIC™ Overview
Entero® MOSAIC™ is a comprehensive application for engineering, reserves, budgeting, capital planning, and A&D groups that evaluate both large corporate portfolios and individual producing assets. Better than any other product in the market, MOSAIC enables oil and gas companies to achieve greater standardization, faster execution, higher data confidence, and improved productivity across the full spectrum. Our team’s experience, and partnership with our clients, is the source of our insight and ability to execute on high value priorities. We are engaged, it’s our core business, and we are investing in MOSAIC.
As a Senior Client Manager within our MOSAIC team, you will establish strong working relationships with MOSAIC clients. Your specific focus will be to work with clients on their Reserves, A&D, Project Evaluations, Budgeting, Planning, and Performance Management processes. Your challenge will be to use your communication and analytical skills to both help clients optimize their processes, and enhance MOSAIC functionality to support those processes. Your ultimate goal will be to facilitate client retention through the efficient and cost effective use MOSAIC.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships between Entero and our clients.
- Take ownership of the client management activities for assigned accounts.
- Manage and deliver client projects.
- Provide consulting services for MOSAIC users.
- Work with Entero’s development team to design and test new features.
- Work with our sales team to support new clients and optimize their use of MOSAIC.
- 5+ years experience in the petroleum or service industry - specifically in oil well production evaluation and monitoring, A&D evaluations or annual budget processes.
- Previous experience working on the economic evaluation of properties.
- Good understanding of concepts related to Reserves and Budgeting processes.
- Sharp analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience working with clients in a consulting capacity.
- Ability to prioritize to meet client demands (internal and external).
- A team player willing to work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
For more information on Entero, please visit our website at www.entero.com.
Thank you to all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.