Here at Entero, a CAREER leads you to greater challenges and opens a window of opportunities to develop your skills and help you reach your highest potential. Our office is a community of like-minded individuals who enjoy solving tough problems and accomplishing great things. Your colleagues are your friends, who enjoy a corporate culture of having fun, participating in social events, and enjoying the journey. Your work is a combination of great ideas, team effort, and achieving results to meet the needs of our clients.
Entero is a leading enterprise software company delivering solutions for the oil and gas industry. In business for 18 years, we pride ourselves on being dynamic, inspired entrepreneurs. Our team is success-driven and comprised of experts with practical experience and solid, solution-based ideas Entero has developed a very innovative new tool for the Energy industry that is challenging current business processes. Explore www.entero.com to learn more.
Entero® ONE™ Overview
Entero® ONE™ is an exciting new software that our clients use daily to run their entire trading and marketing, logistics, and accounting operations, including plant allocations and production accounting. Entero ONE is utilized in multiple industries: NGL’s, natural gas, crude, ethanol and minerals, among others. Our application architecture uses advanced object-oriented principles and leading technology such as Java™ and Oracle® to maximize the flexibility, performance and scalability of our software. This technology and our innovative design keep employees challenged, interested and learning.
Joining us as a Solutions Designer you will help define the content and functionality of our Entero ONE application in one or more of our Production Accounting, Financial Management, Trading and Marketing, Risk Management, Midstream Operations or Logistics subject areas. You will gather and interpret client requirements, design solutions, collaborate with the developers implementing the solution, drive the content presented to the client for approval of the solution, define Use Cases, participate in acceptance testing and maintain both data and written representations of the Entero ONE functionality.
You will become a subject matter expert in at least one aspect of the Entero ONE Functionality, own the usability and completeness of the product and manage changes and enhancements to the application. As a conduit of training and knowledge sharing for the content to the entire organization you will naturally be inclined to produce documentation outlining the application functionality. You will work with the product development team before, during and after hand-off of the requirements to them for execution in the change management process.
- Requirements gathering and analysis resulting in Functional specifications to meet specific business needs for our clients. These may be regulatory or operational and range from data capture, processing, system integration to reporting.
- Estimation of work and release planning for coordinated change management.
- Design of solutions with a holistic system view that take current functionality and multiple client uses into consideration. This requires an in-depth understanding of the highly integrated system at a technical level.
- Intelligent designs that consider usability, incorporate application standards and leverage the unique capabilities and potential of a single source system.
- Design of solutions incorporating a client’s business process, complete with recommendations where process changes are required.
- Presentation of solutions to the client audience in a way to ensure their understanding.
- Collaboration with developers writing the related technical design.
- Development of business Use Cases as part of all solution designs for development and quality assurance.
- Data modeling of business scenarios representative of the functionality available in the subject area for corporate wide use.
- Development and maintenance of the Functionality model and reference documentation feeding into training both internally and externally.
- Acceptance testing of functionality for correctness, usability, accessibility and acceptable performance.
- Management of select Entero ONE functional capabilities, current status by release, use by client and future directions.
- Business experience working with systems in at least one of the following areas: financial accounting, production accounting, energy trading or logistics.
- 8+ years experience in software system design, support and/or implementations.
- College or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing and solving complex problems with large database systems, preferably Oracle, PL/SQL, Java.
- Experience writing business or technical designs, incorporating business process change requirements.
- Experience in a client facing capacity for training, support and requirements gathering.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability and flexibility to analyze data using varied defined processes under a wide range of circumstances.
- Problem solving abilities are required to analyze issues, create plans of action and reach solutions.
- Ability to work independently; analyze and define problems and conceptualize new solutions at a broad and complex level.
For more information on Entero, please visit our website at www.entero.com.
Thank you to all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.