Founded in 1994, Entero is an established energy software development company that delivers clarity and efficiency to critical business functions. Entero works with over 130 leading energy and energy service companies to provide proven solutions for the most difficult business problems. Our products, Entero® ONE™ and Entero® MOSAIC™, are used by marketers, accountants, planners and engineers for Trading and Marketing, Production and Revenue Accounting, Reserves Management, Budgeting and Project and Acquisition/Divestiture Evaluations processes. As an industry leader, Entero Corporation continues to grow steadily and we are currently seeking a product focused Business Analyst/Product Manager.
Product Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst within the Mosaic Product Team, you are committed to continual improvement of Mosaic providing compelling and efficiency improving functionality and workflows for our customers. Mosaic is a comprehensive application that evaluates anything from large corporate portfolios to individual reserve assets. You have working knowledge of economic evaluations of single well and large scale projects, reserves management, reconciliation and reporting, and budgeting and performance tracking. Your role is as an existing and learning SME, working with the client services team to understand market needs, formulate changes and enhancements to the Mosaic software and shepherd those changes through application development and QA, to release.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience and qualifications as follows. We are open to someone at the intermediate or senior level. The level and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Planning, determine specifications, and provide rigorous design of new product features;
- Organizing priorities relevant to the product, ensuring that deliverables are being appropriately considered in a timely fashion;
- Manage communication between product team, and the rest of the Mosaic team.
- 3+ years experience with economic evaluation and petroleum reserves processes for oil and gas projects;
- Experience with software delivery and/or development environment;
- Good understanding of concepts related to Reserves and Budgeting processes;
- Good understanding of North American petroleum fiscal regimes;
- Sharp analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills;
- Intermediate Excel skills;
- A team player willing to work in a challenging and rewarding environment;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
If you think you have the ambition to make a significant and ongoing contribution to the best petroleum evaluation, reserves and planning tool in the market, and join our driven and dynamic team please send your cover letter and resume.