Founded in 1994, Entero is an established energy software development company that delivers clarity and efficiency to critical business functions. Entero works with over 130 leading energy and energy service companies to provide proven solutions for the most difficult business problems. Our products, Entero® ONE™ and Entero® MOSAIC™, are used by marketers, accountants, planners and engineers for Trading and Marketing, Production and Revenue Accounting, Reserves Management, Budgeting and Project and Acquisition/Divestiture Evaluations processes. As an industry leader, Entero Corporation continues to grow steadily and we are currently seeking a product focused Developer.
Joining us as a Software Developer within our Mosaic R&D Development group, you and fellow developers will work closely with the cross functional service, design, and architecture teams to develop and test quality software code based on your understanding of in-depth business requirements.
You value working in a dynamic team producing software relied upon by top Canadian Oil and Gas companies. Your decisions will help lead to core enhancements and expanded functionality. You will also participate in all aspects of software development, from initial design to a quality release.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience and qualifications as follows. We are open to someone at the junior or intermediate level. The level and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Writing code (primarily Java and web based technologies) based on in-depth knowledge of requirements for the Entero Mosaic product
- Research and development on new and next generation application platforms
- Reviewing and designing test plans
- Development and testing code as well as sharing development best practices
- Working with various internal groups to resolve issues
- Basic familiarity with design and development in Java Standard or Enterprise Editions
- Working knowledge with SQL (any flavor), unit testing/TDD and version control systems
- Positive team attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational ability
- Team oriented mindset with natural problem solving abilities
- Post secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or related discipline (or working towards one)
If you think you have the ambition to make a significant and ongoing contribution to the best petroleum evaluation, reserves and planning tool in the market, and join our driven and dynamic team please submit your cover letter and resume.
Please Note: This position will start in January 2014