Entegrus is a progressive electricity and energy services business that creates value for customers, communities and our shareholders. We are committed to pursuing growth opportunities within and beyond the Municipal boundaries that will increase the value of our shareholders’ investment and enhance our presence in the Ontario market.
Reporting to the Conservation Program Manager, the Energy Efficiency Advisor will be responsible for technical conservation analysis and relationship management, as well as program administration activities to enhance our customers’ experience, drive participation in conservation programs and assist in achieving the company’s regulated Conservation and Demand Management (CDM) targets.
This contract position reports to the Conservation Program Manager.
- Reach out to and work directly with Entegrus’s commercial customers to help them develop and implement an energy action plan for their facility while promoting participation in Entegrus’s CDM programs
- Conduct facility energy audits and prepare audit reports with the mandate of implementing energy savings opportunities.
- Assist commercial customers in understanding new technologies and the long term billing impacts on their energy demand and consumption within their facility
- Assist customers throughout the incentive application process, including acting as their Applicant Representative, and screening, reviewing and following up on all applications received. This position will serve as their primary point of contact with Entegrus for all CDM activities and inquiries
- Review available market segmentation and assist in the development of an engagement plan and sales strategy for driving conservation participation amongst commercial, industrial and institutional customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry partners (including suppliers and channel partners) to increase the exposure of the Entegrus conservation programs and to enhance the experience of participating customers.
- Identify customer education opportunities and coordinate appropriate outreach, including training sessions, workshops and meetings.
- Required to complete sales reports, including logging customer interaction in sales force CRM and developing outreach plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A university degree or college diploma in engineering, environmental studies or other related field.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in account management or sales in the energy sector or an engineering and technology field.
- Strong understanding of electrical theory, electromechanical and lighting systems, HVAC, energy efficiency, demand management and building science supported by designation as a Certified Engineering Technologist (CET), Certified Energy Manager (“CEM”) or Professional Engineer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with salesforce (or a similar CRM system) would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the energy and conservation landscape in Ontario, including the Ontario Power Authority’s conservation programs would be considered an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written and strong time management skills.
- The individual must be self-motivated and have a valid Driver’s License.
The closing date for all applications is February 10, 2014. Entegrus is an equal opportunity employer and thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Entegrus and its subsidiaries directly operate, maintain and provide customer care related services for distribution systems related to...