Conservation Support Clerk
Entegrus Powerlines requires a temporary part-time Conservation Support Clerk, reporting to the Conservation Program Manager. The successful candidate for this position will support the Conservation Department with the day to day operations, including acting as a key source of support for business customers specifically related to the preparation of saveONenergy Retrofit applications. Frequent communication with staff and customers is required. The position will involve some technical work and an understanding of the Provincial conservation and demand management programs.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST POSSES THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products specifically Excel.
- Familiarity with energy efficiency and demand management an asset.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong writing skills for documentation.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Able to compile reports, information and presentation required by the Manager as well as department reports for various regulatory bodies.
- A valid Province of Ontario Driver’s License is required.
- A two-year diploma in Office Administration would be considered an asset.
The successful applicant will be a self-motivated individual with technical knowledge, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities while maintaining high attention to detail.
This is a temporary part-time position; the compensation for this position is $15.51 per hour. Candidates interested in the above position are asked to submit a resume before 4:30 p.m., on September 30, 2013.
We thank you in advance for applying but only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.
Entegrus and its subsidiaries directly operate, maintain and provide customer care related services for distribution systems related to...