Entegrus Services Inc. requires a temporary Customer Account Representative, reporting to the Senior Manager of Corporate Services.
Key Responsibilities and Position Expectations:
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Customer accounts including but not limited to – Billing, Collections, Call Centre, Cash
- Ability to work with spreadsheets for analysis, pivot tables, checking and editing reports
- Answer customer inquiries, either in person or on the phone in a call centre environment
- Convey information accurately and consistently for policy and procedure changes
- Maintain confidentiality of issues and concerns of both customers and staff
- Ensure all duties performed in call centre area are up-to-date at all times and keep Manager informed
- Support NorthStar CIS system as required
- Provide exceptional customer service skills and lead by example.
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Customer Service and/or Public Relations experience/education would be an asset
- Requires strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Work effectively and efficiently in a team environment as well as independently
- Good telephone/customer service skills to respond professionally with first call resolution
- Experience in a computerized office environment. Working knowledge of NorthStar computer information system software an asset.
This is a temporary full-time position based on 37.5 hours per week from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. The compensation for this position is based on the IBEW Collective Agreement hire rate.
Candidates interested in the above position are asked to submit a confidential cover letter and resume to Entegrus Services Inc. before 4:30 p.m., April 14, 2014.
Entegrus and its subsidiaries directly operate, maintain and provide customer care related services for distribution systems related to...