Entegrus Services Inc. requires a Customer Service Field Representative, reporting to the Director of Metering & Technical Services.
Key Responsibilities and Position Expectations:
- Carrying out the field service orders, such as final meter reads, checking readings, high bill complaints, collecting of accounts through delivering Final Notices to Disconnection of Services, customer requests to be disconnected or reconnected and responding to general customer requests.
- Installing, removing or replacing water meters
- Testing and calibration of water meter both in a shop setting and at the customer’s premise
- Ensuring Occupational Health & Safety Act, IHSA/EUSA rulebook, corporate policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring assigned work is completed in a safe and cost effective manner
- Placing a high priority on Customer Service and achieving acceptable response time and satisfaction
- Liasing with the Customer Account Representative and the customer
- Other duties as required
- An Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma.
- Preference will be given to individuals certified in residential electric meter installations.
- Preference may be given to applicants with a post-secondary education.
- Residential water meter installation certification would be an asset.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence.
This is a full time union position based on 40 hours per week from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. The successful applicant will also be required to be on call on a rotational basis for after hour emergencies, and will be required to live in the Chatham-Kent area. The compensation for this position is based on the IBEW Collective Agreement.
Candidates interested in the above position are asked to submit a confidential cover letter and resume to Entegrus Services Inc. before 4:30 p.m., April 14, 2014.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Entegrus and its subsidiaries directly operate, maintain and provide customer care related services for distribution systems related to...