RF FPGA Design Engineer
ENSIL is a high technology company specializing in R&D and manufacturing of state of the art systems and assemblies. We are inviting experienced RF or Bluetooth FPGA Design Engineers with a minimum of ten (10) years direct experience to join our team of engineers to develop the Ensil's Receive Transmit Bluetooth Electronics Chip the "Dream Bluetooth" chip technology.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design and development of an RF based FPGA and digital signal processing Integrated Chip (IC) to be used in Ensil's technologies of Rapid Field deployable ICU and other tablet and communication devices presently in use.
· Solid RF and Bluetooth FPGA based digital board or semiconductor design experience, strong VHDL programming, VHDL & Verilog knowledge and scripting languages.
· Multiple hardware design experience including simulation, routing, integration and testing.
· Fluent in simulation tools such as ModelSim or NC Sim, synthesis tools such as Synopsys or Synplify, and back-end tools such as Xilinx ISE.
· Thorough knowledge of embedded processor cores such as Microblaze, Nios or ARM required.
· Strong Knowledge of signal Processing architecture, Signal Processing and mixed-signal design on FPGAs along with experience with digital control interfaces such as ADCs/DAC,SPI,UART,USB I2C,etc is a definite asset.
· Experience with low energy Bluetooth and a strong mathematical analysis and modeling skills are required.
To learn more about Ensil and the services it provides, Please visit www.ensil.ca
If you qualify for the above position we are very interested to hear from you.