ENSIL is a high technology company specializing in repair, rework, manufacturing, research and development of electronic circuit boards used in Defense, Aerospace, Industrial, Telecommunication and Robotics Industries. We are inviting experienced FPGA Design Engineers to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design and developing FPGA based digital signal processor board for Radar applications.
- Solid FPGA based digital board design experience, strong VHDL programming knowledge and scripting languages.
- Multiple hardware design experience including simulation, routing, integration and testing.
- Fluent in simulation tools such as ModelSim or NC Sim, synthesis tools such as Synopsys or Synplify, and back-end tools such as Xilinx ISE.
- Thorough knowledge of embedded processor cores such as Microblaze, Nios or ARM required.
- Knowledge of radar techniques and Radar Signal Processor architecture a plus.
Experience: 5 years plus
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
Employer: Ensil Canada Ltd.
Job Location: Markham, Ontario
Please apply by e-mail.
Ensil is an engineering company specializing in repair, rework, prototyping, refurbishing, reverse engineering and manufacturing of...