ENSIL is an electronics engineering company serving the Defence, Aerospace, Medical, Telecommunication and Industrial / Robotics Industries.
As a team member, the Circuit Design Engineer is responsible for board level circuit design for various embedded systems. This includes writing design/test documents, identifying requirements, selecting and sourcing components, schematic entry, PCB layout, performing simulations, board bring-up, debugging and validation.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Schematic entry and PCB layout
- Use of lab test equipment (bus analyzers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
- Expertise in component research and sourcing
- FPGA design experience
- Proficiency with SOLID WORKS
Successful candidates will be compensated with an above average remuneration package, bonus and excellent work environment with possibility of joining Ensil's shares and ownership plan.
Innovation Beyond Imagination