Ensign Energy Services Inc. is one of the largest land-based drilling and well servicing contractors in the world and our business is growing. We are a leader in oil field services and we are committed to creating and using innovative technologies to improve the safety and efficiency of our operations.
Reporting directly to the VP, Global HR this position will support the VP, Global HR, Manager of Administration and the Executive Administrative Team with various projects while demonstrating superb organizational and multi-tasking skills.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, have the ability to change gears as needed, while demonstrating
VP Global HR
- Administering and maintaining the Service Awards program
- Administration of the Canadian Employee Savings Plan
- Responsible for HR reporting analytics
- Assisting with Learning & Development as required
- Reference checking of candidates
- Assisting with the coordination, production, implementation and/or distribution of various projects, to include report generation, research, editing/proof reading, formatting and preparing PPT presentations, draft letters as required
- Booking travel arrangements for the HR group as required
- Supporting the recruitment process as required
- Supporting the benefits group as required
- Assist with various projects as required and other duties as assigned
Manager of Administration
- Administration of answering service, directory listing, facilities manager
- Manage insurance and vehicle requirements (licensing and ticketing)
- Manage the general mailbox and general inquiries for EESI
- In conjunction with the Executive Administrative Team and under the guidance of the Manager of Administration, organize, coordinate and plan various social club functions
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Insurance or HR experience would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic and attention to detail
- Superior time management and the ability to prioritize
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Ability to make sound judgment calls, exercise discretion/sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
- High level of initiative/self direction, adaptability and flexibility
- Strong planning, coordinating and organizing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently and in a team environment.
This position is located in Calgary, Alberta
All interested candidates may forward their resume to:
Ensign Energy Services Inc. is a provider of oilfield services to the crude oil and natural gas industry in Canada, the United States and...