Shop Logistics Coordinator
Ensign Energy Services Inc. is one of the largest land-based drilling and well servicing contractors in the world and our business is growing. We are a leader in oil field services and we are committed to creating and using innovative technologies to improve the safety and efficiency of our operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Shop Logistics Coordinator will be an important member of the operations team who is responsible for ensuring the high quality performance of our tools.
- Implementation of Quality Control/Quality Assurance Program
- Training and development of staff
- Communicating with Coordinators (MWD and Directional) and organizing required tool orders for jobs
- Keeping up to date inventory of all EDDS tools. (excluding motors and MWD systems)
- Shipping and Receiving of Tools to and from locations
- Shipping and Receiving tools out for repair
- Identification of improvement opportunities including process improvements
- Organizing rental tools when needed and producing usage hours as well.
- Keeping track of tool inventory on jobs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years shop experience
- Experience in managing people
- Desire to learn, grow and challenge one selves
- Field experience is an asset
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Personal drive, resourcefulness, commitment, maturity, detail focused and strong work ethic
- Team player
This position is located in Leduc, Alberta.
Ensign Energy Services Inc. is one of the largest land-based drilling and well servicing contractors in the world and our business is...