Ensign Energy Services Inc. is one of the largest land-based drilling and well servicing contractors in the world and our business is growing. We are a leader in oil field services and we are committed to creating and using innovative technologies to improve the safety and efficiency of our operations.
Reporting to the Business Systems & Administration Manager – Ensign Drilling Partnership, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for day to day and strategic administrative support for Ensign Drilling Partnership and Ensign Energy Services Inc.
- Administrative duties for Drilling Superintendents and Rig Managers
- Creation of POs
- Maintenance of Communications Lists
- Updating and Maintenance of Map Board for Rig locations
- Monthly AFE summary distribution for Rigs & Top Drive
- Equipment Incident (including sending letters to A.R & Third Party Vendors and Coordinator)
- Monthly Incident report summaries
- Coordinate coverall needs for division
- Data Entry of Monthly rig visitation summary and Monthly Operating Days Summary
- Assemble Filing Start-Up Supplies for New Rigs
- Back up for daily reception relief, including mail delivery and pick up
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested
- Support for Team Lead in division office
The ideal candidate will have:
- Successful completion of administrative education, such as Office Administration Diploma or a like program.
- 2-3 Years experience in an administrative assistant capacity.
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Established organizational skills are required
- Able and willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft office products, are required
- Experience in Oil and Gas is preferred
This position is located in Nisku, Alberta.