Enns Brothers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Agriculture and Turf
Parts Person (Current Employee) –  Morris, MB3 November 2017
I enjoy working for Enns Brothers but the way things role in the Morris store hasn't been the same since there have been a bunch of changes. Enns Brothers is a great company to work for.
I've learnt a lot about agriculture equipment. Since having a new manager in charge, I personally feel that it's getting worse. The new manager isn't concerned when there's something wrong. The hardest part about the job would be when a customer comes in a starts yelling at you when he doesn't get the write part. The most enjoyable part about my job would be interacting with the customers, I really enjoy talking and I am a energetic person.
Negative work environment
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 May 2017
veryone that works here has to play "the game."
Basically shut up and do your work. For you to have job security, you need to be a family member.
I have never seen a workplace with so much drama and politics. The negativity is unbelievable. And for women, this is an all male industry with all male higher ups, that look down and belittle the women. People have said that it seems to be "an all boys club."
The only way this place will change for the better is if it's bought out by another company.
Please think long and hard about working for this "company."
Pros
Cons
Disorganized workplace
Agricultural Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Arborg, MB30 August 2016
This company did not support its apprentices. I regularly completed work that was beyond my level of training and was not appreciated for it at all. The pay was very low compared to other companies and other trade related jobs.
It was an absolute pleasure working with my co-workers, management and customers. Representing the company was an honor.
Whole goods Coordinator/ Finance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 February 2013
Every day was very fast-paced (and very much appreciated and accepted), I was very proud to work with Enns Brothers.
**What I have learned - I enjoy 'knowlege', Enns' mentors had provided me with and further instilled in me, everything I believe in.... Positive Energy, Aggressive Work Ethic, Striving for goals both personal and professional and last but not least, absolute customer satisfaction.
**The Enns Management Team - open door policy, critical in a pro-active environment.
**Co-workers - Brilliant, they were an absolute pleasure to work with.\
**Hardest part of the job - Ensuring satisfaction from each and every customer....and we did!
**Most enjoyable part of the job - The customers AND my co-worker friends.....pleasant atmosphere, happy people, genuine good people. Loved going to work.
Pros
monthly team building events - wonderful business bonding experience
Cons
i don't have, family-like environment, just proud to have worked there.