Our 8 locations are Manitoba's destination for the best quality outdoor equipment. For more than 50 years Enns Brothers has provided sales and superior service for John Deere equipment.
Our Steinbach location is looking for a Service Advisor to coordinate a busy work flow through the shop and liaise between the customer and technician.
You will be responsible for:
- Receive incoming items for repair, accurately record customer information and the problem description, explain the process and answer questions.
- Pro-actively contact customer with updated information about the repair.
- Maintain open work orders by reporting information to technicians.
The required skills you need are:
- Experience in a busy Service Department and an understanding of the importance of timely, accurate information.
- Organized, detail oriented, and great follow up skills
- Mechanically inclined is an asset
- Post secondary or higher education is an asset
Enns Brothers offers a complete compensation package with competitive pay, achievement based incentive programs, great health benefits, and RRSP with company match.
APPLY ONLINE at www.ennsbros.com
Enns Brothers currently operates out of a combined total of 169,600 square feet of shop, warehouse and office space, 85% of which is...