Enmax

Enmax Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun to work
Supervisor Engineer for Power Distribution (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: flexible working time
Cons: non
I attend fire-fighting training that I have to drive a real fire fighter truck.
Miserable work environmnet
Customer Correspondence Representative Web&Written (Former Employee), CalgaryOctober 16, 2014
A very stressful place to work. No support from management or union. High work volumes for amount staff number. Would not recommend this place.
Solid company
Utility worker (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 14, 2014
Good company if you can avoid being in the underground utilities department for long. Labourers are always down to earth. Crew supervisors have split personalities. One on the record, one off. A few senior supervisor and management guys ruin the department for the rest.
A pleasure to serve
Projects & Solution Design (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: promote based on accumulated time
Normal restructuring aside I had a very good experience at ENMAX. From on boarding to end it was a pleasure. I was given enough autonomy to properly work through many projects with many great peers. Strong and health relationships between business and IT at this place. Management responds appropriately to recommendations and provides necessary funding for what needs to be done.
Fun and exciting workplace where you meet many new people.
Lounge Attendant (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 4, 2013
A typical day at work consists of me serving many customers that visit the Canadian Western Bank Lounge in the City of Lethbridge Enmax Center. I have learned many new skills since I became employed here. These skills include how to deal with unhappy customers, how to move quickly and how to deal with many customers at a time. The management has recently changed and so far we are we are all still trying to get to know each other. The hardest part of my job can be dealing with some customers that become unhappy but I really love all the new people I have the opportunity to meet.

About Enmax

ENMAX Corporation is a vertically integrated utility that generates and distributes electricity, natural gas, renewable energy – Read more