Position: Sales Specialist
Employer: Out ta Site - Performance Websites
Company Description: Out ta Site is a premium web development company based in Hamilton & the Greater Toronto Area. We embrace the growth in technology and see the future as being very bright for Canadian entrepreneurs and small business owners. Our goal is to support them in achieving success.
Location/Hours: Hamilton/GTA based - you have freedom regarding where and when you work. We are looking for results and understand that 9-5 is an antiquated concept.
Region: West (Hamilton - West) - given a territory within region.
Compensation: Commission/Performance (Monthly)
30% - for ALL sales if total sales are between $1499 - $3999 per month
40% - for ALL sales if total sales are between $4000 - $9999 per month
50% - for ALL sales if total sales are $10000 or above per month
Our packages range from $999 to $9999. We have three regular packages and two specialty packages (e-commerce & social networking). We also have monthly maintence fees as an additional feature (with discount incentives) which you would receive the same percentage for each month. They range from $69 to $199 per month.
Also, you will be paid a 10% bonus if one of your clients refers us to someone who becomes a client.
Structure: You would report directly to one of the two partners (Neil and/or Chris).
- You will be responsible for using effective marketing, lead generation and lead follow-up techniques to cultivate daily contact with prospective clients.
- You will use a variety of effective interview, negotiation and sales techniques to make prospects clients.
- You will be expected to have a complete understanding of the services we provide and use this knowledge to provide the client with the best possible solutions to their short and long-term needs and goals
- You will have the flexibility to schedule your time according to what works best for your situation and the needs of your clients and prospective clients
- You will be expected to communicate with the partners on a regular basis so that we all remain on the same page and so that the client gets the best service.
- You will be expected to keep in contact with your clients. Each client you bring in will remain on your book as long as you are working with Out ta Site.
- You will be an independent contractor to Out ta Site with the possibility of employment down the line.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous successful direct sales experience
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organization skills
- High energy
- Positive attitude
- Possess a variety of sales strategies
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Posess your won cellphone, tablet, laptop...
- Previous multimedia experience an asset
Neil Mason, Project Manager
Out ta Site - Performance Websites