Fresh Business: Responsible for the preparation and issuing of invoices/purchase orders in an efficient and timely manner, maintain physical files with Invoice / POD and PO on daily basis.
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Prepare and process cheques of accounts payable, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports
- Analyze, investigates and resolves issues such as missing or rejected business documents i.e. purchase orders, invoices, debit notes, bill of lading and etc. related to Modern Trade Business.
- Deposit cheques in bank account.
- Ad Hoc analyses as needed
Indeed - 2 years ago
Al Safa is one of the most successful and fastest growing brands of Halal products in North America. The brand houses more than four...