Engrity Inspection Services Inc. is a growing inspection company based in Edmonton. We are currently looking to hire CWB Level 2 Welding Inspectors to join our team in Conklin and Fort Mcmurray.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all ITP stages are followed and complied.
- Read piping isometrics, GA's and PID's.
- Knowledge of ASME , ABSA, API and CSA codes and standard.
- Maintaining welder qualification record.
- Monitoring welding and carrying out final weld visual inspection.
- Verifying all NDT completion releasing the piping for hydro test.
- Final piping reinstatement inspection and witnessing applicable bolt torque
- Experience with weld mapping and as-built drawings.
- Flange face inspection.
- Material receiving inspection and verification.
- Witness hydro tests.
- Turnover binder completion and submission to client.
- CWB Level 2 or 3 Welding Inspector certification is essential.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle a multitude of tasks.
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office.
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work in high pressure deadline driven environment.
- Vast Experience in visual inspection and Quality Control.
- Understands Quality Inspection Procedures, Tools and Equipment.
- Excellent hourly rate based on the experience.
- Extended Health coverage for Employees.
- Performance based Bonus shall be provided for Employees.
- Camp provided for out of town assignments.
- Fly-in / Fly-out provided for out of province candidates.
- Flexible shifts available.
We encourage certified and interested candidates to submit their resume.
We thank all the candidates who submit resumes, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 2 years ago