Engineering Employee Reviews

work with lots of inputs to learn
Electrician Technician (Former Employee) –  Saudi Arabia29 October 2016
Work is a routine task - either you enjoy it or feel bore.
I learned different strategies to find remedies rectifying issues
and enhance my knowledge. Improvised and high technology equipment.

Management is a process of dealing certain things according to
regulations adhered by the company. It is also a group of people handles, implements and controls.
Everyday in our daily life at work are with co-workers who whom you can share ideas and learn from them. We ended up being friends as time passes by.

I am specialized with my job but the hardest part is when someone asked me to draw a diagram.
I am more enjoyable when I am given a task with short time, this way
I am challenge to do the job and use my expertise.
Pros
free meals and with bunos
Cons
Its good to work with other nationality and learn more
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia26 June 2016
I work in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia in my Engineering job. As a Filipino its hard to work with a different culture but at the same time i enjoying it and I learn a lot more. We are using microsoft word, excel and powerpoint. I learn on how the way they work and they culture that they have and I learn how to manage my job and time more. The hardest part of the job is I work with people that different culture and language as I cant understand them when they talking. But the most enjoyable is when I learn their language and I be able to communicate with the.
Pros
Free Lunche
Cons
Long Hours
happy with the summary
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai2 November 2016
I learned how to ensure safety and health of the colleagues.
Monitor and maintains equipment Assist all maintenance request.
The most enjoyable part of the job is Team work.
Management,Friendly and helpful.
productive and job satisfaction work place
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT OR ACCOUNTS CLERK (Current Employee) –  Pune, MH8 September 2015
Job satisfaction, hard work and healthy work
100% rating for working this company.Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how I
personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and
politics. But this is expected in big company ,The most enjoyable
part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning
from them .
Pros
Free Lunches & Fress petrol allowances
Cons
Conusumption for long hours
Busy But Very Fulfilling
Workshop Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dunnington9 November 2016
Repair and servicing of plant and small tools for the construction industry.Making sure orders for tools from site are completed on time.Lots of diagnostic and specialist repair tools available to carry out work safely.
Pros
Good facilities
Cons
Lack of available work area
Productive and fun workplace
Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Argentina13 October 2016
The enviroment was really nice we worked and at the same time we had fun and met the deadlines and quality expectations. It was like a family for me.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Too much pressure
Learned lots of experiences
Assistant Engineer - Full-time Internship (Former Employee) –  Keilor VIC15 June 2016
most of duties i had worked in brimbank city council were:

Check Half cost fencing
Check underground pipe condition CCTV
Check on-site detention plans
Highly Challenging and Competative Job
HR and ADMINSTRATION OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAW6 September 2015
Dear Sir / Madam,

Its a highly challenging job, with new tasks and assignment on regular basis. Limited staff but good competitive and supporting working environment. Good organization to learn different department jobs. Lot of variety in each day job.
Pros
Daily something to learn
Cons
long hours, too much stress, very high targets
The Engineering Department is organzied by varity fields like electrical engineer, civil engineer, etc. they are done their best to value of the asset
Senior Clerk Typist (Former Employee) –  Josef Broz tito street24 March 2016
In Engineering Service, my purpose was typing bill of quantities and important letters memo. I found the job very interesting with the engineering we had exchanged information and enriched my knowledge on buildings etc.
Pros
Free refreshements
Cons
healthcare
looking for new professional challenges.
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Singapore23 March 2016
To work for a growing organization, where I can make best use of my talent, knowledge, dedication, hard work, and sincerity and where I can get opportunity to work in different fields, to learn different skills and grow as a Professional
I'm used to working in different working environments and multicultural societies.
A Productive Workplace efficient for Controllers
Aircraft Defect Analysis Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mania, Philippines6 November 2014
A Typical day at work would be a day of AOGs. Due to the big fleet that we have, it is like part of the routine to experience day to day AOGs. But I have managed to keep up with the pressures of work.

This job taught me to be patient, to be more proactive, to be more disciplined and responsible and most of all to work under pressure.

No management is perfect. But I can say that our management is not that bad at all. It strives to properly compensaste its employees, to properly distribute workloads to concerned departments, and to provide its employees the benefits that they deserve.

The hardest part of the job is decision making. As a controller, you will be subject to make quick decisions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is always being able to prevent delays and AOGs through collective team effort.
Pros
Travel Benefits
Cons
No Holidays
Rewords good work with spot bonus.
Ground Water Field Technician (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CA10 September 2013
Working for ERRG I was doing environmental remediation groundwater sampling, equipment operator, and laborer. I learned how to work with hazardous materials and got certified. I had good relationship with co-workers and management. The hardest part of the job was lots of changes in personal.
Pros
Great company, good benefits.
Cons
No job security.
It is a very quiet office - too quiet, I enjoy more interaction with people
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FL1 February 2016
I have enjoyed learning more about the Engineering field and the Geotechnical testing as well as Construction Materials Testing. This field is just not the right fit for me.
A typical day @ work
project manager (Former Employee) –  Italy22 January 2016
Employee with the role of AutoCad draftsman, head of the technical office for the
preparation of technical documentation (declaration of conformity, electrical and water
and sanitary system layouts, completion of contracts)
Reset and upgrading TOC vehicles and equipment
Base Expediditionary Targeting and Surveillence (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TX14 September 2015
To receive equipment. Depopulate TOC vehicles and remove equipment (networking, communication, servers, power and cabling). Erase all old configurations on all cisco equipment and reload and test for proper operability of network and communication equipment. Fabricate new mounts, panels and various brackets for new equipment install. reinstall all equipment and perform tests to insure correct operation of all equipment. Deploy with equipment to gaining unit for training and equipment handover.
Pros
Always learning new setups
Cons
Bad equipment for repairs
Environmental Engineer, (Current Employee) –  Dubai5 January 2016
interest to get the job to expand my knowledge and skills obtained during both my university undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
To be the best in programming language
C++ programmer,translator japanese to english (Current Employee) –  Work at Home25 November 2015
I would like to get job to work at home because I don't wanna be lazy when the weekend or at night.And so,I'd like to progress my C++ skill.So,I'd like to do more projects ,and Japanese language either.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
about 8 pm to 10 pm
A Day in My Life
PA to Director (Current Employee) –  Durban, ZN22 April 2014
A typical day at work is relating to the Director, following up with suppliers, and customers, liaising between the workshop and customers and related suppliers, arranging freight and deliveries, stock, retail, supply of stock, over seeing the job system, quotes, and details, admin and reception.
I get along well with my co-workers with a lot of respect and appreciation from them.
Hardest part of the job is keeping the customers happy in stressful breakdowns, yet I keep them updated regularly and keep them calm.
I love working with people and love my job.
Pros
Pension Fund, Medical Aid
Good work experience
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Beirut2 November 2015
I have learned a lot in a relative short time. My coworker encouraged me to learn Javascript language, which I was able to learn it in only 1 month.
Pros
The company has many connections
Cons
No product selling, only maintenance
Flexibility
Clerk IV (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IA23 November 2015
Professional environment in an expanding medical complex that was enlightening and fast paced. The best part was working directly with the hospital staff to customize orders to resolve specific problems.
Pros
Holiday potlucks