Engineering Employee Reviews

Learned lots of experiences
Assistant Engineer - Full-time Internship (Former Employee) –  Keilor VICJune 15, 2016
most of duties i had worked in brimbank city council were:

Check Half cost fencing
Check underground pipe condition CCTV
Check on-site detention plans
The Engineering Department is organzied by varity fields like electrical engineer, civil engineer, etc. they are done their best to value of the asset
Senior Clerk Typist (Former Employee) –  Josef Broz tito streetMarch 24, 2016
In Engineering Service, my purpose was typing bill of quantities and important letters memo. I found the job very interesting with the engineering we had exchanged information and enriched my knowledge on buildings etc.
Pros
Free refreshements
Cons
healthcare
looking for new professional challenges.
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 23, 2016
To work for a growing organization, where I can make best use of my talent, knowledge, dedication, hard work, and sincerity and where I can get opportunity to work in different fields, to learn different skills and grow as a Professional
I'm used to working in different working environments and multicultural societies.
It is a very quiet office - too quiet, I enjoy more interaction with people
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLFebruary 1, 2016
I have enjoyed learning more about the Engineering field and the Geotechnical testing as well as Construction Materials Testing. This field is just not the right fit for me.
A typical day @ work
project manager (Former Employee) –  ItalyJanuary 22, 2016
Employee with the role of AutoCad draftsman, head of the technical office for the
preparation of technical documentation (declaration of conformity, electrical and water
and sanitary system layouts, completion of contracts)
Environmental Engineer, (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 5, 2016
interest to get the job to expand my knowledge and skills obtained during both my university undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
To be the best in programming language
C++ programmer,translator japanese to english (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeNovember 25, 2015
I would like to get job to work at home because I don't wanna be lazy when the weekend or at night.And so,I'd like to progress my C++ skill.So,I'd like to do more projects ,and Japanese language either.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
about 8 pm to 10 pm
Flexibility
Clerk IV (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IANovember 23, 2015
Professional environment in an expanding medical complex that was enlightening and fast paced. The best part was working directly with the hospital staff to customize orders to resolve specific problems.
Pros
Holiday potlucks
Good work experience
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Developer (Former Employee) –  BeirutNovember 2, 2015
I have learned a lot in a relative short time. My coworker encouraged me to learn Javascript language, which I was able to learn it in only 1 month.
Pros
The company has many connections
Cons
No product selling, only maintenance
Busy environment supporting ammunition testing
Senior System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fallbrook, CASeptember 15, 2015
Supporting NMCI support and Research, Development, Testing & Evaluation (RDT&E). Co-workers are relaxed and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is explaining to non-technical personnel IT's worth.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
IT is not first
Reset and upgrading TOC vehicles and equipment
Base Expediditionary Targeting and Surveillence (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXSeptember 14, 2015
To receive equipment. Depopulate TOC vehicles and remove equipment (networking, communication, servers, power and cabling). Erase all old configurations on all cisco equipment and reload and test for proper operability of network and communication equipment. Fabricate new mounts, panels and various brackets for new equipment install. reinstall all equipment and perform tests to insure correct operation of all equipment. Deploy with equipment to gaining unit for training and equipment handover.
Pros
Always learning new setups
Cons
Bad equipment for repairs
productive and job satisfaction work place
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT OR ACCOUNTS CLERK (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHSeptember 8, 2015
Job satisfaction, hard work and healthy work
100% rating for working this company.Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how I
personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and
politics. But this is expected in big company ,The most enjoyable
part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning
from them .
Pros
Free Lunches & Fress petrol allowances
Cons
Conusumption for long hours
Highly Challenging and Competative Job
HR and ADMINSTRATION OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWSeptember 6, 2015
Dear Sir / Madam,

Its a highly challenging job, with new tasks and assignment on regular basis. Limited staff but good competitive and supporting working environment. Good organization to learn different department jobs. Lot of variety in each day job.
Pros
Daily something to learn
Cons
long hours, too much stress, very high targets
Good Training
Petrochemical Oil & Gas Plant Designer (Former Employee) –  Thrissur, KeralaMarch 1, 2015
They were providing good training for all the staffs individually. so everyone can work independently. Helpful colleagues.
Pros
free lunch
very good
instructor (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAFebruary 17, 2015
It is very nice to design new circuits in analog and digital electronics.
It is challenging to write VHDL and MATLAB programms
Optimal balance of a solid base plus opportunities for ongoing performance improvemnet
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLDFebruary 2, 2015
Financial responsibilities for circa $55m business
National engaged team
Strategic improvement plan
Commercially focused engineering team
fun and hardworking
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Steelpoort, LPJanuary 7, 2015
I spent most my time in meetings and closing dealsd.. Getting new buisiness is the most important thing. i manage my team to get the best out of them.
The hardest is to be positive when the whole team i negetive
Work and benefits
electronics and communication engineer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GJDecember 30, 2014
No words just excellent...
Useful for freshers.
Job seekers...etc
Design & Drafting by HAP, excecution of HVAC Systems
HVAC ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Gulbarga, KANovember 26, 2014
Design & Drafting by HAP,Air Conditioning system Heat Load calculations following ASHRAE Standards.
 Air Distribution System by Velocity Reduction Method, Equal Friction Method and Static Regain Method following SMACNA Standards.
 ESP Calculations for Fans & Blowers selection.
 Toilet, Kitchen Ventilation & Car Parking ventilation and fresh air system Designing.
 Chilled water pumps, condenser water Pumps Selection and calculations.
 Selection of Equipment’s like Chillers, AHU’S, FCU’S, Exhaust Fan, Blower, Window Ac, Cooling Tower, and other Equipment’s.
 Concept/Design discussions with the clients and Architects.
 Co-ordination with architectural and structural & all MEP works. Mobilizing manpower and materials at the site.
 Checking the weekly and monthly progress, dealing with consultant, reporting the project manager and to the project management team.
 Monitoring the sub-contractor work progress, checking the quality of work as per specification and approved drawings.
 Going for the inspection on the site.
 Ensure smooth commissioning of the erected HVAC projects.
 Ensure safe work environments control the use of material and avoid damages and waste, request material, tools and equipment needed for the projects.
 Use of TAB (Testing, Adjusting and Balancing) Techniques for HVAC project.
 Maintaining records and archives to company standards.
 Responsible for Preparation of Bill of Quantity of Materials for HVAC project.
 Ensuring contractors compliance to codes of practice, statutory, best practice
excecution of HVAC Systems
Pros
engineer
Cons
engineers
A Productive Workplace efficient for Controllers
Aircraft Defect Analysis Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mania, PhilippinesNovember 6, 2014
A Typical day at work would be a day of AOGs. Due to the big fleet that we have, it is like part of the routine to experience day to day AOGs. But I have managed to keep up with the pressures of work.

This job taught me to be patient, to be more proactive, to be more disciplined and responsible and most of all to work under pressure.

No management is perfect. But I can say that our management is not that bad at all. It strives to properly compensaste its employees, to properly distribute workloads to concerned departments, and to provide its employees the benefits that they deserve.

The hardest part of the job is decision making. As a controller, you will be subject to make quick decisions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is always being able to prevent delays and AOGs through collective team effort.
Pros
travel benefits
Cons
no holidays