Engineering

Engineering Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Training
Petrochemical Oil & Gas Plant Designer (Former Employee), Thrissur, KeralaMarch 1, 2015
Pros: free lunch
They were providing good training for all the staffs individually. so everyone can work independently. Helpful colleagues.
very good
instructor (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 17, 2015
It is very nice to design new circuits in analog and digital electronics.
It is challenging to write VHDL and MATLAB programms
Optimal balance of a solid base plus opportunities for ongoing performance improvemnet
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Brisbane, QLDFebruary 2, 2015
Financial responsibilities for circa $55m business
National engaged team
Strategic improvement plan
Commercially focused engineering team
fun and hardworking
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Steelpoort, LPJanuary 7, 2015
I spent most my time in meetings and closing dealsd.. Getting new buisiness is the most important thing. i manage my team to get the best out of them.
The hardest is to be positive when the whole team i negetive
Work and benefits
electronics and communication engineer (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJDecember 30, 2014
No words just excellent...
Useful for freshers.
Job seekers...etc
Design & Drafting by HAP, excecution of HVAC Systems
HVAC ENGINEER (Former Employee), Gulbarga, KANovember 26, 2014
Pros: engineer
Cons: engineers
Design & Drafting by HAP,Air Conditioning system Heat Load calculations following ASHRAE Standards.
 Air Distribution System by Velocity Reduction Method, Equal Friction Method and Static Regain Method following SMACNA Standards.
 ESP Calculations for Fans & Blowers selection.
 Toilet, Kitchen Ventilation & Car Parking ventilation and fresh air system Designing.
 Chilled water pumps, condenser water Pumps Selection and calculations.
 Selection of Equipment’s like Chillers, AHU’S, FCU’S, Exhaust Fan, Blower, Window Ac, Cooling Tower, and other Equipment’s.
 Concept/Design discussions with the clients and Architects.
 Co-ordination with architectural and structural & all MEP works. Mobilizing manpower and materials at the site.
 Checking the weekly and monthly progress, dealing with consultant, reporting the project manager and to the project management team.
 Monitoring the sub-contractor work progress, checking the quality of work as per specification and approved drawings.
 Going for the inspection on the site.
 Ensure smooth commissioning of the erected HVAC projects.
 Ensure safe work environments control the use of material and avoid damages and waste, request material, tools and equipment needed for the projects.
 Use of TAB (Testing, Adjusting and Balancing) Techniques for HVAC project.
 Maintaining records and archives to company standards.
 Responsible for Preparation of Bill of Quantity of Materials for HVAC project.
 Ensuring contractors compliance to codes of practice, statutory, best practice
excecution of HVAC Systems
A Productive Workplace efficient for Controllers
Aircraft Defect Analysis Engineer (Former Employee), Mania, PhilippinesNovember 6, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: no holidays
A Typical day at work would be a day of AOGs. Due to the big fleet that we have, it is like part of the routine to experience day to day AOGs. But I have managed to keep up with the pressures of work.

This job taught me to be patient, to be more proactive, to be more disciplined and responsible and most of all to work under pressure.

No management is perfect. But I can say that our management is not that bad at all. It strives to properly compensaste its employees, to properly distribute workloads to concerned departments, and to provide its employees the benefits that they deserve.

The hardest part of the job is decision making. As a controller, you will be subject to make quick decisions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is always being able to prevent delays and AOGs through collective team effort.
Career Start
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), OkaraNovember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches, pick and drop, accomodation
Cons: break about 30 minuts
This was my first experience in practical world where I gain and learn very much. Over all the management and co-workers were good and nice. I enjoyed my time.
A great place for continual changes
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Condamine, QLDOctober 16, 2014
The ability to change quickly and find solutions to satisfy customers in a variety of jobs. Great crew members with a high level of respect.
Please find in Resume
Assistant Manager & Team Lead (Current Employee), PakistanSeptember 13, 2014
. A typical day at work is simply managing all the teams on all the sites and taking follow up from them.
. I have learned many thing from this job which is in detailed written in my Resume.
. My co-workers and team members are very supportive.
NOT THAT MUCH FUN IN CASE OF WORK. POLITICS IS THERE IN MANAGEMENT. JOB WISE FOR EXPERIENCE IS GOOD.
PROGRAMMER (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free accomodation
Cons: work according to the orders.
THE WORKING TIME IS 9 HOURS A DAY. AT TIMES OT WIL BE THERE UP TO 12 HRS.
THE WORKING ATMOSPHERE HERE IS NOT THAT MUCH COMFORTABLE. TOO MUCH POLITICS.
CO-WORKERS ARE GOOD ACCORDING TO THE PLACES THEY BELONGS.
WORK WISE IAM HAPPY.
A productive and professional place to work.
UXO Technician II (Former Employee), Concord, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: professional experience gains, and meeting great contacts.
Cons: projects did not last long.
Working for this company was a very good experience. The management and staff are the best in the industry, and they look after their employees.
A Day in My Life
PA to Director (Current Employee), Durban, ZNApril 22, 2014
Pros: pension fund, medical aid
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work is relating to the Director, following up with suppliers, and customers, liaising between the workshop and customers and related suppliers, arranging freight and deliveries, stock, retail, supply of stock, over seeing the job system, quotes, and details, admin and reception.
I get along well with my co-workers with a lot of respect and appreciation from them.
Hardest part of the job is keeping the customers happy in stressful breakdowns, yet I keep them updated regularly and keep them calm.
I love working with people and love my job.
The job with the opportunity on long-term career with stability
Engineering Consultant (Current Employee), any locationApril 21, 2014
Surveying and civil engineering job including field work, consulting cooperation with construction management. I have multidisciplinary experience and skills including Infrastructure engineering design and consulting, construction management experience, state of the art land surveying and mapping/ GIS experience. The hardest part of the job - to convince the client what option is the best. The most enjoyable part - recognition of my work by my management.
Productive and fun work place
Project Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaMarch 19, 2014
Good working environment with good learning. People were really cooperative, good and understanding.
Productive, family feel
Sr. Program Analyst/Network Support (Current Employee), Fallbrook, CAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: people, opportunities
Cons: contract work
Each employee has a positive attitude with customer in mind:
"There are no such things as problems, just unsolved opportunities"
Great work place
Halfords autocentre (Former Employee), King's Lynn, ENGMarch 12, 2014
Pros: free break
Cons: 10-20 minutes
Communication with my work friends and help each other out by getting the task done quicker, and we check the different cars and pump up the wheels and plus added newer wheels. To the car, and each time I came back to school, I had to write about what I did and give it to 1 of the teachers. And I was there 2 days a week and was at halfords autocentre in kings lynn, near town area.
High performance work culture
Corporate HR Head - India / HR Business Partner (Current Employee), Noida, UPMarch 11, 2014
Pros: best hr processes
Cons: currently under m&a
Very compliant and system driven,
one of the best company to work with
HAVE NOT WORKED IN IT YET
APPRENTICESHIP (Current Employee), QLDMarch 6, 2014
Pros: life enjoyment
HAVE NOT WORKED WITHIN THE INDUSTRY
ONLY EXPERIENCE
I WANT TO DO AN APPRENTICESHIP AS A BOILER MAKER. WELDER
AND PERHAPS A DUEL TRADE WITH MAINTENANCE FITTER AND MACHINIST.

I REALLY WOULD LIKE A TRADE CAREER
I was given the opportunity to try something totally out of my comfort zone.
Manager of Business Development (Former Employee), New Mexico and TexasFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: steel toed work boots.
Cons: sun and heat reflecting off white roofs.
I learned to read blue prints. I visited construction sites to wak through and see how the installation of heating and cooling systems were going. One some jobs, before a building was turned over to the owner, I conducted an inspection to document that the lighting installed matched the designers requirements. I climbed ladders, crawled into air handling systems, took temparature and power measurements. I learned about safety on construction sites.

1 2 3