Engineered Air

Engineered Air Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not Structured
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 27, 2014
Pros: some out of office type work
Cons: high stress environment
If you are looking for a company with structure and proper process/procedures in place, this is probably not the company for you.
no room for advancement
Assembler (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 5, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: mismanagement
less pay, more work, no career advancement, mismanagement
Backwards Company stuck in the 70's
Grunt (Former Employee), CalgaryOctober 30, 2013
Cons: too many to list
I feel sorry for customers that have purchased products from this company. I have never seen such low quality work....ever! The place is a pigsty and its painfully obvious that the company doesnt care about their warehouse staff. The people in the offices are treated like gold however. Double-standards and hipocracy run wild here.
Love it at Engineered Air
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 16, 2013
I love being apart of this team ... growing and contributing to our work enviornment ... the position is non stressful which is perfect ... I am able to be the front line ... have fun ... help others ... I will stay with them until retirement ... that will be the hardest part of the job ... to leave ...
A Great Place to Work
Parts Sales & Traffic (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: great people, and enjoyable work
Cons: low wages, and early hours
I have learned so much at this job. It went from a unorganized mess, literaly there were piles of papers all over the place. I put in place a filing system as well as a spread sheet to keep track of shipments. I learned about a product and the associated parts from asking questions and to this day I learn something new everyday
Stable company.
Assembly Worker (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 23, 2012
Pros: free donuts and coffee during saturday overtime
Physically demanding job requiring attention to details. Very stable company with extensive safety concern over employees.
a big manufacture that offer a stable jobs
Electrical Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 23, 2012
Pros: many overtime and partys
Cons: working long hours
Wiring electrical control panels here everyday. All the panels I wired were beautiful and were praised by my boss.
Great Place if you like Old School Mfg.
Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2013
Pros: eat free lunches all the time taking "clients" out to lunch meetings
Cons: healthcare very expensive, hq organization is poor, very slow movement of product through engineering department'
These guys are living in the stone age. Equipment is overpriced and takes forever to be built. Pricing still resides in a huge 3 ring binder, nothing is automated. Just a typical old school family owned company. And Canadians to boot. Commission is decent if you can actually sell some of their stuff.