Successful candidate will be hardworking, driven and reliable. This candidate’s skillset will include strong organizational, interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team as well as an individual. Candidate must be comfortable working in a face paced work environment structured around targets/deadlines.
-Scheduling and conducting information sessions at various Universities across BritishColumbia, Alberta and Manitoba
- Maintain organized records of all registering candidates
- Conduct preliminary and secondary interviews using approved format
- Provide information and resources to successful candidates
- Assist/Organize recruitment events and curriculum workshops
- Must hold a valid Canadian driver’s licence
- Must hold valid Canadian passport
Required to travel both domestic and international flights at varies times throughout the year
- Must hold a minimum of a Bachelor of Education or PDP
- Must have a minimum of 6 months teaching experience in the United Kingdom
Dependent on experience & qualifications
**Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted**
Engage Education is a specialist education recruitment agency that partners with schools to place high quality teachers and help raise...