Enform

Enform Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Benefits are great, but that is the only thing.
Enrolment Services Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Hour off on Friday of long weekend, except for Enrolment Services.
Cons: Lots of backstabbing and bullying in all departments.
Communication is not very great there unless you are reporting a manager, then that manager is aware and has a grudge against you. Seniority does not matter in this place, you have to watch your back. I would not recommend this place to any of my friends, as there is lots of bruised egos if a person had more knowledge than the manager or team lead. It doesn't matter how hard you work, if a person does not like you, they will try anything to get rid of you. All departments outside of Enrolment Services believe they are better than the rest. Enrolment Services Department employees are treated different than the rest of Enform employees. It is reflected in their rate of pay and also the little perks. Manager of Enrolment services acts like a bully but tries to hide it. There have been lots of layoffs here and again, seniority is not taken into consideration here. It all relies on how well you are liked by your team lead or manager. I have known good hard working people who were let go because the CEO, manager or team lead wanted to get rid of them.
Great people to work with
Certification Administrator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 24, 2014
Great people to work with, makes it easier to get out of bed and go to wok when you have great people to do your 7.5 hrs with.
Hard Working, clean environment
Program Advisor (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 18, 2013
Pros: employee relationship, rrsp matching, and internal promotion
Cons: micro-managment, lack of trust from senior managment, and lack follow through on safety issues.
A typical day at work is full of activity, phone calls emails and diverse personalities.
I learned about health and safety, hard work and customer service.
Worked with management and valued their positive criticism.
Working with my co-workers has always bean a rewarding experience.
The hardest part of my day is working with a virility of opinions created by different backgrounds.
There is a consistent work load which ensuring that I have accomplished something each day.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Relations Administrator, I (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 17, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: sometimes monotonous, micromanaged
Self taught systems and course packages
Offered courses through company
Learned importance of workplace safety
Ongoing education on Safety in Petroleum Industry
Great benefits packages
Review
Driller Assistant (Current Employee), CanadaAugust 7, 2012
Learned to be a great team player , and to be mechanically sound,as on the field we fixes all machines