Enform Employee Review

Productive and a great place to work
Printer/Document Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta20 May 2014
Enform was probably one of my favorite jobs. This was an extremely busy position. The stress levels were a constant, but I somehow managed to get through each day.
I always learned on this job. A day didn't go by without learning something new about a printer, or a document or about the company.
I met many foreign people. They came to learn about the oil & gas industry. This was the fun part of the job.
My boss was amazing. She kept me going when I got too stressed. We could always laugh.
The hardest part of the job was getting a job to print in the correct format when it didn't want to. But, I would always get it because I had help from the Xerox team. Working as a team is one of the most important aspects of a job.
Pros
Had lots of support, the job was interesting and never a dull moment

Other Enform Employee Reviews

No one is happy here
Enrolment Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB5 December 2017
This job is the bottom of the barrel. Managements hands all stroke one another and you are never heard when you have an issue. Manager wants you to think her manager isn’t approachable, players favourites, the pay is garbage and the job is high stress with so much micro management and staff throws each other under the bus between Calgary and nisku. NO ONE IS HAPPY!
Benefits
Cons
Extremely low pay
Great Place to Grow
SECOR Audit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 February 2016
It was a pleasure to go to work most days, the people and the environment were great. I had been with the company so long it was like a second home.
I grew up at Enform. I learned about hard work, perseverance , loyalty and commitment to job satisfaction.
The people were always great and mostly happy.
Pros
Benifits, Pay, People, education
Cons
gossip, secrets, low morale