Adhering to a high degree of professionalism and recognizing the unique needs of each stakeholder of Enform, the Enrolment Services team acts as the main point of contact for all stakeholder inquiries. The Enrolment Services Team is committed to helping stakeholders by providing superior customer service from registration through to certification.
Working on the front line, the Enrolment Administrator plays an important role in ensuring Enform’s continuing success. This role is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to Enform’s various stakeholders.
- Inputting data from Student Data Sheets and entering marks or completions as necessary
- Printing of certificates and pertinent material for classes
- Filing and organization of information
- Knowledge of Enform course certification requirements
- Answering internal and customer inquiries via phone or e-mail
- Providing confirmation of certification/exam results as needed
- Maintaining stakeholder records, manage duplicate rosters, merging of records
- Project work on assigned initiatives
- Other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related field
- Some experience working as a customer service representative in a call center setting is an asset
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think on your feet
- Enjoys the challenge of working in a deadline driven environment
Enform values their employees! Be a part of the success, working for a renowned safety training organization where your efforts are rewarded and recognized!
- Great Base Salaries
- Full Medical & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Education Assistance Program
- Computer Purchase Program
- Paid Vacation & Flex Days
Qualified candidates are asked to submit resumes by visiting our website: http://enform.ca/about/Careers.aspx.
Submissions should be in MS Word or PDF formats only.
Enform would like to thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.