Enform’s Accounting and Planning Department provides financial and planning services to all departments within Enform. The Accounting Team ensures all checks and balances are in place to support a successful business while the Planning Team responds to all requests from internal clients related to space and building needs to ensure a happy and healthy workplace.
The Billing Clerk will be an important member of the accounting team, performing and overseeing the functions related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
This is an 8 month term position.
- Process all invoices ensuring proper approvals, and coding
- Enter invoices into accounting software systems
- Reconcile supplier expense reports
- Ensure monthly recurring charges are entered and paid on time
- Assist with month end as necessary
- Other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Post-secondary education in business administration, accounting or related field
- 2 + years’ experience working in an accounting role
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, flexible and has a willingness to take initiative
Enform values their employees! Be a part of the success by working for a renowned safety training organization where your efforts are rewarded and recognized!
Qualified candidates are asked to submit resumes by visiting our website: http://enform.ca/about/Careers.aspx.
Submissions should be in MS Word or PDF formats only.
Enform would like to thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.