Enfor Consultants Ltd. has an opening for a software programmer/analyst to assist with Enfor’s forestry software development, forestry analysis projects, software user support and training.
Enfor provides professional forestry and engineering consulting services to the forest industry, government and communities. We specialize in forestry analysis and planning projects, and forestry software development. This includes stumpage appraisals, timber supply analysis, and a variety of sustainable forest management and engineering planning projects on the coast and interior of BC. Enfor is based in North Vancouver, BC.
We are looking for individuals with software programming, software planning and analytical skills. An understanding of the forest industry is an asset. This is an intermediate level position. It would be desirable to have several years programming experience but lesser qualified applicants will be considered.
Interested applicants should possess the following skills:
- Programming with Visual Studio including VB.Net, VB6, C++, and SQL.
- Software planning skills are an asset.
- Basic understanding of operational forestry terms and concepts is an asset.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, be adaptable to work in a small team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a full or part-time contract position at Enfor’s office in North Vancouver, possibly leading to a full-time staff position. Minor travel may be required.
Interested individuals are invited to email a resume and enquiries. Please indicate your experience, skills, training and salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in Enfor Consultants Ltd.