Sherbrooke; Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary or Houston
Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Source, negotiate, manage and direct commercial elements of Enerkem's licensing development and joint development programs with strategic partners in the chemical refining and waste industries.
- Collaborating with Enerkem's engineering team in coordinating & managing customers request in developing new opportunities, using Enerkem’s process and basis of design..
- Perform search and prospecting activities in order to develop the business database (clients, markets etc.) and networking for the business unit;
- Support the business unit in the development of its business plan, worldwide
- Increase the business unit’s sales and profitability;
- Assist in formulating strategic and marketing initiatives;
- Promote Enerkem’s expertise in waste conversion technologies, referencing numerous specific projects and Building a team to increase growth and profitability;
- Collaborate with the engineering team on developing process simulations to establish techno economic and commercial points of view.
- Capability to be able to explain and defend process engineering economics and commercial point of view to potential partners/ customers
- Interface with thought leaders and give presentation to industry associations regarding Enerkem.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Chemical Engineer
- MBA an asset
- Hysys and Aspen modeling experience an asset
- 10 to 15 years of commercial and business development experience
- Process engineering experience in refining or petrochemical industry
- Critical economic thinking skills
- Speaking French is an asset
Indeed - 7 months ago