Department: Business Development
As a new position, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for all Enerkem downstream and upstream products for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Establish relationships with providers and source raw materials and chemical feedstock supply.
- Prepares action plans of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Chemical Engineer or a combination of related experience and expertise in similar position
- 5-7 years of experience in chemical sales management, as well as chemical feedstock supply.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Enerkem is a leading waste to biofuels and chemicals company. It manufactures, owns and operates community-based advanced biorefineries...