- Support the piping design components
- Design 3D modules, supports (racks), general arrangements
- Handle the routing of piping and isometric
- Integrate studies of constraints in the models
- Perform piping specifications and classifications
- Select equipment components and specifications.
- Provide support on site
- Professional Degree or College Degree in an appropriate field (an asset)
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience
- Experience in piping, supports (racks) and structure design
- Experience in piping stress calculations (CESAR or other) an asset
- Knowledge of computer tools (Autoplant piping, Autocad, Databases, etc.
- Knowledege of the Bentley Autoplant programs
- Bilingual (spoken and written) in English and French, an asset
- Self-sufficient and responsible candidate who will participate in plant designing, process development and project implementation
- Designer will actively participate in modular plant designing, engineering and the development of various projects
- Occasional trips to be expected
Indeed - 19 months ago
Enerkem is a leading waste to biofuels and chemicals company. It manufactures, owns and operates community-based advanced biorefineries...