Reporting to the Director – Construction, the candidate will provide pre and post award acquisition and cost & price analysis support to the Construction team. The candidate will prepare and deliver compliant pre- and post-award documentation and/or contractual documents in accordance with Enerkem requirements. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Interfacing with contractors to assist in planning and scheduling the preparation and submission of required proposals.
- Supporting reviews of change request packages to ensure consistency across all contracts for accomplishment of the required change.
- Reviewing Change Order Proposals and making recommendations to the Construction team regarding the adequacy of contractor inputs.
- Analyzing completed technical evaluations and making recommendations regarding the adequacy of the contractor's approach and the reasonableness of the proposal.
- Assisting with preparation of Pre-Negotiation Memoranda.
- Assisting with preparation of packages for peer, clearance, and other contract reviews.
- Assisting with preparation of Price Negotiation Memoranda.
- Making inputs into automated contracting systems.
- Preparing necessary correspondence, reports, and file documentation required to support contract management and administration as required.
- Assisting with other contractual actions required to ensure overall management of current contracts in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
- Assisting with contract closeout.
- Performing detailed reviews, fact-finding and analysis of contractor proposals.
- Recommending a negotiation objective for contract administrators, contract specialists and contracting officers.
- Supporting the Construction Director during negotiations/discussions involving technical and price issues pertinent to the administration of a contract.
- Minimum 2 years in procurement or construction experience
- Knowledge of contracting principles, laws regulation and procedures
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of fact-finding, analysis, and resolution of complex problems, and the ability to develop concrete action plans to solve problems
- 3 years of experience and a College degree in appropriate discipline or a combination of experience and education
- This position is Contractual from April 2013 until December 2013
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Enerkem is a leading waste to biofuels and chemicals company. It manufactures, owns and operates community-based advanced biorefineries...