Enerkem develops renewable biofuels and chemicals from waste.
Through the combination of a proprietary thermochemical technology platform and community-based advanced facilities, Enerkem addresses the challenges of oil dependence and waste disposal.
Enerkem has validated its proprietary technology over a period of 10 years using solid waste from numerous municipalities and other types of feedstock. The company’s process and business model are designed to profitably produce cellulosic ethanol from a large municipal solid waste supply.
- Prepare the calls for tender and define the choice of bidders.
- Negotiate agreements with the suppliers.
- Source and qualify new suppliers.
- Support the engineering group in finding new products.
- Manage Enerkem’s business relations with its suppliers.
- Participate in the development of new processes to improve efficiency.
- Support the Supply Chain function’s efforts to meet both the group’s and thecompany’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or engineering or related degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in procurement or projects, preferably in the industrial sector.
- Experience at the international level (an asset).
- Knowledge of computer software (ERP and Microsoft Office suite).
- Experience in negotiating contracts involving legal documents.
- Excellent communicator (ability to communicate at all levels of the organization).
- First-class negotiator.
- Ability to influence.
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Knowledge of French would be an asset
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Enerkem is a leading waste to biofuels and chemicals company. It manufactures, owns and operates community-based advanced biorefineries...