This is a dual-role position that entails the incumbent to split their time between being an inventory clerk and help with re-lamp projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile information on the receipt or distribution of material, equipment, merchandise or supplies and use this information to compute inventory balance, price and cost.
- Monitor inventory levels as material, equipment, merchandise and supplies are issued and transferred.
- Count material, equipment, merchandise and supplies in stock and posts totals to electronic inventory records.
- Prepare and maintain records of quantity, type and cost of material, equipment, merchandise and supplies to electricians or technicians.
- Compare physical inventory counts to electronic inventory records to verify quantities and adjust errors as appropriate.
- Investigate and document inventory discrepancies
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checklists of maintenance duties and maintain records completed duties.
- Make deliveries to clients and pick up of inventory from suppliers
- Assist in lighting re-lamp projects
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATION
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- Superior organization skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Customer service experience considered an asset.
- Proven ability to problem solve.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant field
- Valid G Drivers License
- Experience in using inventory variance reports
- Experience working in warehouse environment an asset
- Experience using Scissor Lift
- Experience using Fork Lift
- Experience resolving inventory variances and cycle counts
- Previous experience and knowledge of Lighting material an asset
Indeed - 9 months ago
Energy Network Services (ENS) is a well known and respected energy management company, specializing in energy efficient lighting retrofits...