ENS is a well known and respected energy management company, specializing in energy efficient lighting and lighting maintenance projects. We lead in the provision of innovative and cost-effective services for improving energy performance for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities in the private and public sectors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting on site assessments for lighting and controls.
- Conduct energy analysis and calculations with the objective of reduction in usage.
- Assist in Lighting level calculations and layouts.
- Use an applied approach based on a comprehensive understanding of technology.
- Develop designs and drawings from preliminary concepts and sketches.
- Write specifications, schedules, technical reports and control schedules and budgets.
- May assume administrative responsibility for a wide range of technical endeavours.
- Prepare contract and tender documents.
- Some Project Coordinator responsibilities.
- Carry out a wide range of work, either independently or under direct supervision.
- Willing to partake in external training courses
- Audit training provided
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- The candidate will have an in depth knowledge of lighting sources, applications and design
- Ability to Read, Draw, and Interpret Reflective Ceiling Plans
- Ability to evaluate assignments, determine procedures and implement solutions, schedule work to meet objectives, participate in short- and long-range planning, and may become involved in developing and promoting conceptual change.
- Prepare and interpret conventional CAD designs, drawings and specifications.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in technical matters, to routinely solve technical problems and to make independent decisions.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and previous experience making technical presentations to small and large audiences.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and interact with staff at various levels of the organization.
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to use MS Office suite, especially, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
- Knowledge of different lighting systems.
- Exposure to LED technology
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree or diploma in Architectural Technologist, Interior Design or Applied Science from a university or college of recognized standing.