The Technical Sales Advisor will offer technical support to external sales teams and could occasionally perform outside/inside sales duties. The individual will communicate directly with customers to learn about their specific requirements. Using product knowledge, experience and problem solving ability, this individual will correctly identify the best solution, demonstrate value, and develop relationships with the customer. The Technical Sales Advisor collaborates with other experts within the company and stays abreast of industry and technology trends.
Expectations & Responsibilities
- Work closely with account managers and clients to understand requirements and help formulate appropriate solutions
- Educate and mentor existing and potential customers
- Maintain positive relationships and customer satisfaction via email, phone and in-person meetings
- Contribute to and promote thought leadership activities such as white papers, case studies, presentations, blogs, etc.
- Develop demos in concert with sales priorities
- Present complex technical demonstrations to various groups within organizations
- Support customers with product expertise and best-practice assistance
- Participate in trade shows, user groups, product demonstrations, lunch and learns, and software releases
- Collaborate with internal teams on product development
- Trouble shoot problem areas
- Train client-facing employees
- Study RFQ specifications and requirements and prepare RFQs as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The ideal candidate has:
- Advanced knowledge of Value Navigator
- The ability to learn AFE Navigator
- An understanding of engineering workflows
- 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills and is a customer-centric team player
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to troubleshoot client issues
- Experience promoting products and/or applications
Please submit your resume in confidence to Shannon Panko.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Energy Navigator specializes in capital and reserve asset management software for the oil and gas industry. Our software, expertise and...