Responsible for monitoring maunfacture operations and procedures and implementing General Office policies. The auditor acts as a liaison between the vendors , maunufatures and the Corporate Office and assists in solving problems between the two. The auditors will review documentation on existing quality system activities during scheduled internal assessments.
- Audit vendors on a regular basis
- Planning, executing, and documenting
- Reporting results
- Verifying effectiveness of corrective action.
- Contact with vendors and customers to complete audit process.
- Follow up verbal or written report to management on outcome of audit.
- Follow up previous audit recommendations.
- Involve other appropriate Corporate Office staff to help vendors and maufactures solve problems.
- Assist in working out Quality between vendors and Corporate Office.
Electrical quality and auditing experience within Canada and the USA
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned (Province / State ) area in your country of origin within Canada and the USA
Indeed - 22 months ago