Please contact us immediately if you are interested in getting in on the ground level of an exciting, new oilfield services company. We have a competitive compensation and benefit program.
This position is primarily responsible for completing labour-associated tasks with water transfer, including:
- Lay out pipe routes utilizing verbal instructions from Supervisor.
- Collect and transfer materials and equipment to work site.
- Fit or assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work activities may include running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts or passenger vehicles dependent on certifications.
- Travel to remote regions with the potential to work alone.
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol and physical test screen.
- Valid driver’s licence and suitable abstract.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Energy Fluid Services specializes in high volume, high rate water transfer
services through a variety of mobile piping systems including...