This position is primary responsible for assisting and supporting management with detailed processes, procedures, and analysis in running their area operations as a complete business unit. This individual maintains records for accuracy of revenue, expenses, assets, rentals, labour costs, and overall financial performance analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multitask and manage a fluctuating workload.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
Education and work experience requirements will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Energy Fluid Services specializes in high volume, high rate water transfer
services through a variety of mobile piping systems including...